Gold crates too weak

That button to spend 25 gold to open 3 more chests used to get used by me. For a while now, that is changed to just about never. I have to have multiple unopened gold in the 3 remaining to even consider it. The reason? There's always the same rare gear I get in silver chests.

My suggestion? If the intention was to make epic and legendary gear more rare, as it usually is in rpg games, increase the rarity of the gold chests themselves. Knowing that gold chest is going to have something only gold chests do, I would spend that 25 gold quite often. Perhaps not if it was the 50/50 chance of 6 chests left, but, almost certainly if it was one of 3 chests left.
DoTak

Comments

• bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Gold chests should only contain. 6 gasoline, four phone calls, legendary weapon, legendary gear, 75,000 experience,50,000 supplies,15 gold or 5000 trade goods. Thats it. Even if you just started the game yesterday and you get a gold crate you have the awesomeness I'm getting these items.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Not a bad suggestion @thisdoesfine

@bigmac , It's definitely wishful thinking.
    Not sure what you mean by your getting these items. It happens rarely. And the 5000 tg in crates? tg aren't ever in crates.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Yes sorry if I didn't make it clear gold crates should only contain those items not sometimes but all the time make the gold crates something special to see. And trade goods should be in crates.