What's the Weekend Event for September 22?

Our Content Creators are in the dark. What will it be? If it's a Jackpot Weekend, I just might Rage Quit. >:)

@Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet @Shteevie
SCBMACarlyJadenbigbeanoMadiKARAZIPKALI

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,177
    I know some don't like surprises, but wouldn't it b nice surprise fr a radio event? I mean, folks been asking fr long time and the internet has only so many cat videos and footage bound to run out sooner or later. I patiently wait fr announcement of more radios fr all...
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    GovernatorTransmuteJun
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    more likely phone event
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Teeceezy said:

Double XP from Kills.

Oh...again?
    Governator
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 455
    Teeceezy said:

Double XP from Kills.

I always need more XP (I blame the gov)
    Just double it with 1 or 5 min gas and you golden ;)
    Pretty please o:)
    posthuman
    Governator
    Gas booster just for radios, or if the´d implement a higher chance of badges stuff...
    romeoGovernator
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    JeemPed said:

Increased chance of components and fragments

Just " a " chance of components would be nice.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    paintbeastGovernatorInvader
    Shut_Up said:

Well that's one way to make jackpot weekend not look as bad as it actually is lol.

I thought exactly the same...jackpot event would be huge instead of another boring double xp weekend.

Sure you can have never enough xp...but I definitly had enough of this weekend event.
    GovernatorShut_UpSCBMA
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    With not all players able to loot badges, I doubt we'll ever see an event with a higher chance of looting them.

The fix? Badges for every level! ;)
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Mabiki

It's not we don't like Double XP from Kills event, it's about this was it's 4th time showed up since the last radio event on 21 April 2017, some event just appeared way too many times than others while some don't show up at all, just like what happened to the class bonus & challenge map, that's the problem.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27983/weekend-events-breakdown/p1

September 22, 2017 Weekend: Double XP from Kills
    September 15, 2017 Weekend: 20% Survivor XP Training Cost Discount (new)
    September 8, 2017 Weekend: 1 Minute Gas Refills (3rd time since last Radio Event)
    September 1, 2017 Weekend: Healing Times Halved (3rd time since last Radio Event)
    August 25, 2017 Weekend: 5 Minute Gas + Double Supplies (2nd time since last Radio Event for both)
    August 18, 2017 Weekend: Jackpot + Double XP from Kills (3rd time since last Radio Event for both)
    [players voted for Jackpot over Double Supplies and 1 minute Gas Refills]
    August 11, 2017 Weekend: The Herd (2nd time since last Radio Event)
    August 4, 2017 Weekend: Double XP from Kills (2nd time since last Radio Event)
    July 28, 2017 Weekend: 5 Second Equipment Upgrades (2nd time since last Radio Event)
    July 21, 2017 Weekend: Healing Times Halved (2nd time since last Radio Event)
    July 14, 2017 Weekend: 5 Second Survivor Upgrades
    July 7, 2017 Weekend: Jackpot (2nd time since last Radio Event)
    June 30, 2017 Weekend: 1 Minute Gas Refills (2nd time since last Radio Event)
    June 23, 2017 Weekend: Double Supplies
    June 16, 2017 Weekend: Double XP from Kills
    June 9, 2017 Weekend: Jackpot and 5 Minute Gas
    June 2, 2017 Weekend: 1 Minute Gas Refills
    May 26, 2017 Weekend: The Herd
    May 19, 2017 Weekend: Healing Times Halved
    May 12, 2017 Weekend: 5 Second Equipment Upgrades
    May 5, 2017 Weekend: Spring Cleaning Event (Double XP from Scrapped Items and 5 Minute Gas Refills)
    April 28, 2017 Weekend: N/A (Hunter Weekend)
    April 21, 2017 Weekend: MORE RADIO PHONES AS REWARDS
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Invader
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Yeah, I'm aware of the list. Plenty of people have commented that they are not happy with double xp for kills and will take the weekend off. And that's fine. Like I said, I'd love to see a radio event too. But I'll gadly take XP over healing time, jackpot, or even reduced upgrade times.
    TJSbigbeanopsychwolfDodkong
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I think it's pretty clear that the radio event will not be returning to the weekend rotation. I think the best we can hope for is to see it return as a one day event when NG runs a series of one day events.

And even then, I won't expect it so as to avoid being disappointed.

The days of easily, and freely, obtained radios has disappeared. It's the days of the bottom line.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    JackBauerGovernatorJayZ
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    Dodkong said:

I think it's pretty clear that the radio event will not be returning to the weekend rotation. I think the best we can hope for is to see it return as a one day event when NG runs a series of one day events.

And you KNOW that one day will be on a Monday when everyone has to be at work.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    DodkongGovernatorCarly
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    > @JayZ said:
    > I think it's pretty clear that the radio event will not be returning to the weekend rotation. I think the best we can hope for is to see it return as a one day event when NG runs a series of one day events.
    >
    > And you KNOW that one day will be on a Monday when everyone has to be at work.

No doubt there.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time