242 Components, no Badge Fragments...

... How does this make Sense? I don't get It. Also: why do I get the same component from different kind of reward crates?

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited September 2017
    The latge component crates in TG shop guarantee at least 1 4 star badge fragment however most of the time you get like 6-7.

P.S This comment is not affiliated with money or NG in any way ;)
    bigbeanoVladoII
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,154
    242 lot of components! U hve many gold ones? Pic only shows 2 components
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I have 59 components and no badge fragments. Not quite as bad but we must be playing on the same server.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I find it almost impossible that you could have 240 whatever components and no fragments unless you've made a number of badges.
    I could say I have 120 components and no fragments.
    But I also have 50+ badges
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    DLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @TJS is right. I have 35 badges. 59 components and 0 badge fragments but I have 35 badges.

That means I’ve found 199 components and 25 badge fragments.

It’s not as simple as “1 badge fragment for every 8 components” because the distance gives out way more components than it does badge fragments. Typically I get 4 badge fragments for every 24 components in the distance.

One thing I can point out, based on the number of badges and how I attain them in the distance I’ve played it 4 times now. I haven’t earned the rare ones yet (and never get far enough to earn the epic ones) so 4+4+4+2 = 14 of my 35 badges have been able to be made from the distance alone.

I feel many players whom don’t buy gas or buy extra unlocks or buy component bundles will find the same type of ratio for themselves.

14 of the 35 badges I have are because of the distance. 2.7 has been out for almost 3 weeks now. I also bought a 500 gold bundle in the beginning got 4 from there.

I’ve found 17 in about 15 days (0 of which were during the first week)

I would like for NG to add badge fragments to the TG shop.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    ZetteJadenTJSTimboski
    I started to do the math and add up my components but grew tired. I'll just say I think I hve a lot. No badges, yet
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    DoTakbigbeanoJenngflyingcowking
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Yeah there's a real bottleneck when it comes to fragments. Not sure what NG's logic is there. We just never will get to use 80% of our components at this rate.

Needs to be a way to clear the bottleneck (and no, The Distance doesn't actually help mathematically). I think supplies for fragments, even if it is a ton of supplies, would make the most people happy. Or at least increase their drop rates.
    DLichTransmuteJunblack_ninesflyingcowking
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Carly
    Any reason why you don't make some badges? You could save your epic & legendary stuff and still make 50 or about.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    TJS
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    Carly said:
    Do you mean this comment: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/259279/#Comment_259279

You can copy the link of a comment by clicking on the date.

Shows another time for me (1:07 pm), probably because I am in another time zone, but it's the only one with a "07" at the end that is by you. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    CarlyJenng
    @Jaden Yep, that's the one. Didn't know that abt the copy past fr comments by clicking on time. Thanks!! I'll hve to remember that. Sadly and honestly tho, I'll more than likely will forget.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    JadenJenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    @Carly

:D I tend to forget small things like that, too - took a few times until I remembered how it works in this forum.

In most others, comments have a number and you can click on that to get the link. Time/date didn't make any sense to me and that's why I tend to forget it. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    CarlyJenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,117
    Ya'll better get to crafting! It's like hobby lobby up in here..... May the flair gods shine on you.

bigbeanoTJSWahooDawgblack_nines