Survivor event

I know it is Warrior event at the moment but can someone tell me what days these change and what the next one is, are they random or do the go in any particular order. Just trying to figure out which survivors to upgrade for next week.
“Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
“Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.

Comments

• crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,350
    Changes on Monday right as the challenge ends.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    David_H79MattOfEarth
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    The pattern 'usually' follows the weekly highlights missions. If the Hero character for the week is a Scout like Carol, or Glenn, you can bet it'll be a Scout bonus week. (this week was an exception. Merle was the displayed hero, and it was Warrior week instead.)

Highlights mission 7, which will re-open on Monday, has Carol as the on screen hero, so Scout week is a good bet.
    I_Am_PsychoMattOfEarth
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    I guess this pattern doesn't always follow as it's assaults this week, which I'm glad of.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    I_Am_Psycho
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Nick37 said:

I guess this pattern doesn't always follow as it's assaults this week, which I'm glad of.

Ironically Assault was literally 3 weeks ago (when 2.7 came out).

I remember it because it was the first week during the army base missions when I was able to get 5 round passes by completing 25 rounds.

In farmlands I completed 21 rounds (with 4 round passes) to get to the same strength as I did that first week but only earned 4 round passes because I needed to complete 25 + 4 = 29 to get to the same number of passes as I did the first week.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MattOfEarth
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Assault event is my achilles heel.

I have a leg Assault I won't invest further tokens on as I prefer to get wait for better one from radio call one day.

Only Rosita is epic from the hero's, so far.

I've found warriors do the job at high RSL on assault weeks, for me.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,672
    @I_Am_Psycho I went through a similar predicament to you but I guess I'm less stubborn! Haha. My best assault has marksman, iron skin, luck, revenge and vigilant. By no means terrible as she has the main 3 traits, the other two are less than ideal. After months of waiting for a decent legendary from a call, or even an epic worth chancing a 5th I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade her to 6* so this assault week I'm looking forward to!
    I_Am_Psycho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited September 2017
    @WellyLuga - Defensive Stance and Bullet Dodge mean she will be converted to tokens one day. I'll invest XP on her, but not tokens.

@JayZ - It's just the luck of which tokens I've got from radio calls. I'm sure I'll get 256 Abraham token pull one day to make him epic. It'll take time, but all my classes are improving. ***edit - awesome collection of assaults :) ***
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,153

@JayZ - It's just the luck of which tokens I've got from radio calls. I'm sure I'll get 256 Abraham token pull one day to make him epic. It'll take time, but all my classes are improving. ***edit - awesome collection of assaults :) ***

It certainly is all luck! I've gotten 128 or 256 Abraham at least 4 times from normal 15 radio calls, which is totally bonkers. I'm 850 away from pink star Abe and 150 away from legendary Rosita :)

Now if only I could get enough badge fragments to equip my Assaults with good badges...
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    MattOfEarth
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,163
    Full of tomatoes here too.

Trade for gold or badge stuff would be awesome.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MattOfEarth
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    > @rfg1982 said:
    > Full of tomatoes here too.
    >
    > Trade for gold or badge stuff would be awesome.

Wrong thread. ;)
    MattOfEarth
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    there is no pattern to the bonuses. we haven't had scout or shooter in a while. i'm not complaining. i LOVE assault week
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

PicMattOfEarthDBones
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

there is no pattern to the bonuses. we haven't had scout or shooter in a while. i'm not complaining. i LOVE assault week

We had a scout a few weeks ago. But you're right, there seems to be no rhyme or reason, at least when new episodes of TWD are not airing.