Should I train or retire this warrior?

Luis is my first legendary call and I don’t have many warriors, but I’m not sure about the traits (everyone seems to hate the bullet dodge). Is he worth it?

Comments

• R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Lol Vince. Holly looks like a good one
    psychwolfiiviiJaden
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,208
    I like to have retaliate on warriors and power strike if I can. Personally I wouldn't invest into him.
    iiviiJadenekimhclew
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    I would be tempted to take a punt on Holly, if she got luck, power strike or strong she would be worth investing in :smile:
    iiviiJadenMadPuppy
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,208
    I agree, I would say retire him and invest in Holly. Hopefully she has a good final trait.
    iiviibigbeanoJadenMadPuppy
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    Don't mind the bullet-dodge to much. The lack of retaliate is a bigger problem.
    JadenMadPuppy
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    Holly is really good actually. Even if the last trait is bogus, she still would be a keeper. Power-strike or luck would really finish it.
    Strong would be alright...
    JadenMadPuppyiivii
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 259
    Get rid of Luis and invest on Holly. Keep Vince until something better comes along.
    MadPuppyzeeblack
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,055
    edited September 2017
    Put retaliate on Luis instead of bullet dodge, you have a good survivor. As @Xenathewarrior said, I would also prefer ditching him for tokens and creating a slot.

I like Vince as he has acceptable traits and is good for upgrading. Though people hate defensive stance, but I favor it.

Holly is also good and would be super, if the fifth trait is strong or any other desirable trait.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    iivii