Recent Distance...don´t bring melees to mission 4!

InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
We´re supposed to kill all walkers, but they are swarming!

So, if you don´t bring ranged survs to the party, you´re not able to end the level...

If you killed the spikies, the exit lits up and the walkers spawn, you´ll need an assault.
I_Am_PsychoMrsScattercushion

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    The swarming on the first level was surprising for me. Luckily they were low level and I had 2 assaults out just to charge them up or I'd have lost a lot of health.

Thanks for the heads up :)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I had two survs on the exit when it was litting...but the other was somewhere away...then they swarmed and the exit wasn´t blue anymore...
    drkuhar
  • t777jbt777jb Member Posts: 28
    Level 10 has 5 or 6 high level human scouts and they suck. Need to try to stun them but they are level 25 or 26. Lost 6 survivors there and 3 more took some damage.
    mcbkhicks
    Wow, level 11 isn't much better. I am finding this to be much harder than last weeks distance.
    Unfortunately I'm not finding the distance to be much fun either. Figuring out who you want to sacrifice and then changing them into wrestling gear to kill one walker is a lot of work. I made it thru 15 last week but only 12 today.
    psychwolfbigbeanoPutchuco
  • iiviiiivii Member Posts: 19
    Weird thing, I wasn’t able to go through despite killing the special walkers and I had to flee. At next attempt there was no walkers at all, I needed just go to exit, but I’ve wasted gas and lost survivors so I’m really not happy :(
    drkuhar
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 319
    same here. seemed like 40 walkers spawned on this board after I cleared all existing ones....
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 295
    I nearly got caught out by this as well. I had two scouts and a hunter so luckily I was able to clear it.
    Invader
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 98
    Yeah if you clear the guys that are their but respawn happens before you reach the exit you have to kill all of the ones that just spawned.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    This is clearly a effect of just (blind)swapping the basic settings inbetween the maps just to make the distance look different from week to week.
    Timboski