Anyone else have this?

In the distance this happened to me and a few other guild members where you can’t save a survivor

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Looks like they fixed that. Wish everything was fixed so quickly lol.

I think you’re referring to the fact that if all 3 of your survivors were on the “green” that even if they were in a struggle they’d advance seems that was corrected this time around.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Abraham was standing in the exit zone struggling with walker, then your other survivor all move to exit zone to trigger the victory? Did he wear wrestler armor?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • Ranger85Ranger85 Member Posts: 787
    Sorry maybe I didn’t explain properly, all three were in the end zone, I had killed enough walkers then Abraham got grabbed, instead of being given a chance to save him the other two just ran away
  • tpips42tpips42 Member Posts: 105
    edited September 2017
    I just had the same thing happen. All three standing in the green zone when I killed the last walker. The other two exited while Luis stood there struggling.

I was forced to end turn. I noticed some gunfire (I swear it looked like assault spray) come from offscreen on the right in the direction that the other two exited. Then Luis lost the struggle and died, ending the round.

Working as intended? Shouldn't my guys have a chance to kill the walker before leaving? Or did they just pull a Shane?

Edited: wrong survivor name
    Ranger85
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 215
    I don't have a screen shot or pic or anything but I did have an instance in the last distance where all my survivors were in the exit area, with the mission objective not yet satisfied and one of my guys got into struggle. I used the other two to kill enough walkers to satisfy the objective, exit area turned green, and everyone - including the survivor in struggle - turned and ran... Kind of wierd it didn't work the same in this instance.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Because you had survivors at the exit when you killed last required walker the survivors that can exit will exit.

I understand that you may have been able to save the struggling survivor but it would suck if they all went into a struggle or were killed and mission was failed even though it was essentially completed.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain