Rewards on Distance are terrible

So I see less than 3 star fragments and epic gear I won't use early on. Then some real chump hero tokens I also won't use. Then for the end which I won't reach I see epic fragments. If I were a killer player like @capletonor @DLich I'd be miffed at no leg components being offered. At least drop in 10 phones or something we can use. I'll still play but golly NG come on.Turn that dial up a few clicks. Not very exciting from where I sit.
paintbeastcrambert_necBuckzzDBonesbigbeanoInvaderTimboskiLightfeetbababooeyGrimes0688CaptainslayerADPaqljr6jvhv4Brown1982Zette

Comments

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    They need to put some legendary stuff in there if you complete it as at present the penultimate mission is the star prize.

They also think are taking the wee wee with the hero tokens as they seem to be putting the duffers in there.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    CaptainslayerBrown1982
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    @Shteevie Is this true? There are no legendary badge fragments or components? I'm level 17 right now. So I haven't unlocked The Distance yet. BUT....where The Distance is located on the missions screen, it says Unlock The Distance at Council Level 18....and also...AND ALSO.... There is a picture of a LEGENDARY fragment, with 5 stars and also a logo of EQUIPMENT...with 5 stars.....can you explain this please??? Are there really no legendary fragments, components or equipment???
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

@Shteevie Is this true?

Yes it is. In the final levels (which you won´t reach for sure...) there are only epic components...

bigbeano
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 772

BUT....where The Distance is located on the missions screen, it says Unlock The Distance at Council Level 18....and also...AND ALSO.... There is a picture of a LEGENDARY fragment, with 5 stars and also a logo of EQUIPMENT...with 5 stars.....can you explain this please??? Are there really no legendary fragments, components or equipment???

@TheDarkSoda - There hasn't been any Legendary Frags or Components offered as rewards yet. Might change in the future though hopefully. To be fair, in each of the Challenge sessions so far there definitely has been both Legendary Armor and Legendary Weapons as rewards.

Grimes0688bigbeanoflyingcowking
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    tabernac said:

To be fair, in each of the Challenge sessions so far there definitely has been both Legendary Armor and Legendary Weapons as rewards.

And to be fair...they will be very very hard, if not impossible to reach for him.
    paintbeastJadenbigbeano
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I am flattered to be considered a “killer” player but I am definitely not one lol. My pb is 1063. Mainly because I refuse to spend any gold on healing. I will admit, knowledge of the gameplay and stats and “data” is my fortay but I have neither the desire nor the means to be a beast in this game.

With that being said the rewards could be better. 4 badges a week (2 rare and 2 uncommon) and 2 pieces of epic gear aren’t so bad.

My only gripe is that each week it’s being made purposefully harder and harder by adding things to it so players can’t beat it. I get it though, they thought we couldn’t beat it, we did, so now it’s made harder and harder each week to compensate.

As much as I wish the rewards were better, for minimal gas I’m getting at least 2 epic items and 4 badges (even if they aren’t the best rarity) along with some xp and tokens. I made it to mission 12/21.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    bigbeanoJadenInvader
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Two sides:
    The rewards for average group of players are good - if they could make it until the blue fragments.

But the rewards for the top 1% player that where the intended group to beat the distance initially (in a few month or never) are terrible.
    I mean when I have 10 pink survivors why the heck should I want 75 rick tokens ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    ljr6jvhv4
  • RichmorlRichmorl Member Posts: 14
    Pretty sure i got some leg armour and weapons around lvl 13 this time. It is a cash grab though. Unless you utilize a lot of wrestlers, you have no chance of finishing.
    ljr6jvhv4