When choosing challenges, please...

... don't select any that include maps that are problematic. If there is something like the severe lagging if there are burning walkers on a map, don't choose a challenge with burning walkers until that is fixed.

... select challenges in a way that doesn't make us play several maps over and over again. There are enough challenges and there is no need to let us repeat maps in a short period of time, especially not annoying and lagging maps like "Getting Burnt". There should be at least 4 challenges between any repetition of maps and there are enough challenges for an even longer break.

... give us some variation. If you really need to have those mash-ups, consider making different versions of them. There is no need to have the same mash-up over and over again. Mix it up. If you insist on keeping mash-ups (some people seem to like them), use different maps, switch some out, mix all different maps together... challenges are still a grind, despite the round passes, so more variation makes it less boring.

I won't start again on fixing difficulties (some maps are far harder than others and it is mostly one map in a set - frustrating) or on auto-cover (fix it, please) since I get that these issues might need some more time to fix (notice that I haven't given up hope yet ;) )... but I think at least 1 and 2 should be rather easy to do and even 3 should not be too difficult (or at least I hope so).

So please consider these requests @Teeceezy @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
DoTaktabernacI_Am_PsychoTJSpsychwolfMovadopaintbeastFragzieaquilaKARAZIPKALIcrambert_necTroublemakerMonsutablack_ninesflyingcowkingJayZInvaderMrSorrowSCBMACaptainslayerR2runfastkjmia421ekimhclewpirate1125sligoemAval0nMattOfEarthDeeLHCzeeblackTHCrossTheCrabPigMadiMack105jimmorrison369TheSittingDuckSPC_TORRESbigbeanoPicAndriusADPaq

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,876
    @JayZ

I knew I forgot something! Great addition. Yes, that as well, please.

MattOfEarth
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,321
    While we're here, there are certain challenges we haven't played in over a year! Whatever happened to Graveyard, Suburbs, or Factory? Not to mention there are a few other mashup challenges we never play either (not too concerned about those as much). I'm pretty sure we only played the full Suburbs challenge once, with some of the maps appearing in other mashup challenges. What gives? @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Jaden
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited September 2017
    Those are reasonable requests but you might as well ask for a million bucks because we ask for less repetition all the time and that seems like a reasonable request too yet we have 2 of the 6 maps were in the heavies two weeks ago.
    JadenCaptainslayerR2runfastMattOfEarth
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,876
    @Shut_Up

I am asking for exactly that reason.

I know all of this has been asked before but maybe if NG gets tired of the repetition they will understand better how tiresome repetition is for us players. ;) >:) o:)

(Don't hit me, mods, just joking - but really, it's frustrating and/or boring, depending on the issue at hand.)

Shut_Uppaintbeast
    > @Monsuta said:
    > @crambert_nec I believe the majority of veteran players won't mind maps full of raiders like the Graveyard never show up again. ;)

I mean, yeah haha. But Freemen aren't as inhuman as they used to be. The other two challenges I mentioned have Freemen as well, but not an excessive amount from what I remember. I just want more variety. The mashups are a cool concept but it just means we end up playing some maps way too much.
    JadenDoTak
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    you forgot to add to include radio event
    TJSJadenTransmuteJunCarly
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    For gods sake pin this!
    > @JayZ said:
    > While we're here, there are certain challenges we haven't played in over a year! Whatever happened to Graveyard, Suburbs, or Factory? Not to mention there are a few other mashup challenges we never play either (not too concerned about those as much). I'm pretty sure we only played the full Suburbs challenge once, with some of the maps appearing in other mashup challenges. What gives? @Shteevie @Fearofabotplanet
    >
    > Oh gosh, please let us never see the "Open the gate" challenge ever again...

Literally the most miserable challenge set. And nothing even comes close to it. It was like playing an entire challenge with only two survivors.
    JayZDoTak
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 617
    Dilly-dilly!
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    DodkongpsychwolfWahooDawg
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,027
    I am hating the Dim Forest Challenge because of the three missions with burning walkers. Lets hope this challenge ends soon
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    TJSJadenKudukTheSittingDuck
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 301
    Some of the maps need retirement
    Jadenbigbeano
  • TheSittingDuckTheSittingDuck Member Posts: 208
    Catching an oppurnity I'll propose a near Quarry Junction challenge, don't know when it was played last time but I'm sure not in last three months. That was a good one and fresh, comparing to last laggy and repetitive maps.
    Jaden
  • PicPic Member Posts: 628
    Laaaaaaagggggy
    psychwolf