Which badges work best for the different survivor classes?

I haven't equipped any badges yet and have only experimented with crafting a few. I am looking for everyone's opinion on which badges provide the greatest benefit for the different survivor classes.

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    edited September 2017
    It’s hard to say as the badges you get are random, you can only determine the rarity to a certain extent. Just use whatever you have and try to make a Set as that can help a lot in some situations.
    MattOfEarthJayZLightfeet
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I put a +577 critical damage badge on my 7 star level 21 assault
    With the +50% boost, he is kicking some serious a$$$ in this challenge

It's the first badge I made and so I don't have any other info to offer
    I could put that same badge on my 7 star warrior who is already pretty bad to the bone and see how that goes
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    I agree with most of what @jimmorrison369 said except for not putting Damage badges on Assaults. Abe is one of my core players in higher levels and I want to make him a powerhouse. I gave him a significant Damage badge and he's up there with Hunters now. And I'm turning him into a meat shield.
    JadentabernacStafford5
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,720
    Agreed. I've put my fixed damage boost on my assaults and % based ones on scout/shooter. I put a couple health badges on my hunter to make up for her bruising like a peach. Try to use badges to amplify strengths and make up for weaknesses at the same time. You could put a couple fixed damage boost badges on a bruiser to give them more killing power.

Personally I'm trying to not put crit damage badges on my assault as it's nice to be able to stun a high level group of walkers with the charge, leave several left alive and kill them the next turn to recharge.
    jimmorrison369pradiSabrina
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,906

I agree with most of what @jimmorrison369 said except for not putting Damage badges on Assaults. Abe is one of my core players in higher levels and I want to make him a powerhouse. I gave him a significant Damage badge and he's up there with Hunters now. And I'm turning him into a meat shield.

I am talking about %damage badges, +badges damage are the better choice for assault and bruiser.
    Just like +health will work better on hunters and shooters.
    LilTex
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited September 2017
    I think the flat number damage & health badge have major flaw when we increase our survivor level further beyond level 22 when future new update allow that then it will fall behind too much than % badge.

Edit: typo
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    jimmorrison369
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    Monsuta said:

I think the flat number damage & health badge have major flaw when we increase our survivor level further beyond level 22 when future new update allow that then it will fall behind too much than % badge.

I agree. The % badges are always better than the straight amount badges for level 22 survivors.
    Monsuta
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,906
    For now, +badges are still better on the right classes. +Damage on bruiser, +health on hunter. Still better than %.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    edited October 2017

Badge crafting
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 325
    @avelardez nice legendary health pull using all epic components.