Give us an extra day in the challenges

Now that the distance isvsucking my attention away, it would be beneficial if the challenges start on Tuesday instead of Wednesday and give us an extra day to grind away at it. Also (since Im suggesting things) I preferred when it started on Tuesday anyway as it fit my schedule better. Just saying.
David_H79

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    I like the idea.
    But while on Tuesday the first Distance round is available, I would prefer to end the Challenge on Tuesday instead of Monday.
    TJSJadenShanesShack
  • DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    Five days for the challenge is plenty. I don't think I could handle another day of the grind.
    ShanesShackbigbeano
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Yeah, with 2 the distance in a week added, we're basically back to the old day where 2 challenge a week.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    ShanesShack
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    Now that we won't wrestle anymore an extra day is not necessary anymore.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @JackBauer But they also add extra 5 rounds from RSL 14, 19.2, 19.3, 20.2 & 20.3 too that cost 6 map * 5 rounds * 4 gas = 200 gas, that's basically offset 5 round skip
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.