Would you be interested in buying a Bundle with Full Supplies and XP ONLY after 2.8?

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,646
I don't think we have ever seen those two together. I did suggest to Try some time ago to give us a cheap bundle like that when introducing a new council level because instead of players spending money on gas and XP boosters for a week, they can get them new levels instantly!

Would you be interested in buying a Bundle with Full Supplies and XP ONLY after 2.8? 58 votes

Yes
3%
mik81pjalmeida 2 votes
No
48%
TransmuteJunAmigaGovernatorShut_UpLightfeetInvaderTheCrabdocfinzenburgJayZDodkongJadentallinieCaptainslayerwarMonsutasrmcn1031bigbeanozeowerusblack_ninespaintbeast 28 votes
I quit
12%
Neil_JReeconnavelardezanniesprinkles8N8Angel087Edd8 7 votes
Don't know
0%
It depends
5%
MabikiVladoIIhunter_x 3 votes
If it doesn't cost $100 but $5-10 then yeah
25%
zeeblackJerryDixonBryan18MadPuppyPiclookerjdcflyingcowkingMaD VapoRxxarea83xxbillbraskeyRikochetKratos_Lily_zsraduKaiserSosa 15 votes
Add some Gold in there
5%
TroublemakerGolf4x4TaraMichonne 3 votes

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    edited October 2017
    No
    Is there a poll option for "Who cares?"
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    bigbeanoflyingcowkingTaraMichonne
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,340
    edited October 2017
    I quit
    Don’t plan on buying any more bundles because it’s robbery. I spend money to pay their bills and support their family and they want to take more of my money from my family to keep buying bundles because someone complains so they roll out updates in the name or rebalancing.
    InvaderCaptainslayerAngel087TaraMichonne
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    It depends
    A full supplies bundle would be nice for a few dollars/euros in line with the cost of 24-hour gas or double XP.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    NG is a money sponge, don’t care what you think as long as it pads there wallet.
    TaraMichonne
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    > @Governator said:
    > I've come to the sober realization that no matter what I buy, it's a waste of money.

Sorry but u just realized that now? Iove the game and waisted way too much time playing. But always new it. But I'm proud of u admitting it is the first step.
    paulg2581srmcn1031shaunatthepubTaraMichonne
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    @Bryan18 my family has already had a few interventions for me related to TWD: NML addiction. However, it's due to time played and not $$'s spent. There's no 12 step program for this game from what I've seen over the past 2 years (I'm sure you've seen it too.) Basically people just quit "cold turkey." There are some exceptions for people who say they quit and then keep posting on the forums...now that's a problem :-)
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    VladoII
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    No
    Never spent a cent & don't intend to. ;)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Angel087TaraMichonne
  • Angel087Angel087 Member Posts: 13
    I quit
    The Morgan weapon package bought yesterday, however, today is a reminder that the game is about to be updated and will not spend a penny in the future.
    JackBauerInvader
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I quit
    Still spent less than £20 since the game began and that figure will not grow by a single p with another grindfest looming.
    In fact, I seriously am considering quitting.......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,293
    I am in for customized bundles. Further, the supplies/ experience should add to the existing supplies/ experience you have just like the gas.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

shaunatthepub