highest kill screenshots

2»

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,427
    I was able to do the same thing with the challenge mission "Containing the Dead" with the Prison challenge. Just close two of the doors and camp out. I used two shooters and a hunter. Just kept grinding to the point before I developed carpel tunnel syndrome by pressing the end turn and FF buttons. I was even calculating the XP per hour I was generating. Ahhhh, the benefits of having nothing to watch on TV that day. B)
  • @Govenator i wasnt around for that one, awesome, get screen shots next time
  • @zoson
    Im to tired, on nightmare mode 7.4, so 8pm-130am so 5.5hrs 5576 so about 1000 an hour, so it will take about 8hrs in nightmare to get 8000 something

hottexas
  • PhilJPhilJ Member Posts: 98
    2.5 hours 9.3 on hard two hunters one worrior.

• eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    That's awesome! :)
    How much does the number of heads impact performance?
  • I can't farm, I just see any fun in standing still and taking target practice. Without the surprises and the searching for the objective it would just be a mundane game.
    I have the patience to wait for a spawn if they're spawning on the next turn. I'm not waiting for several turns
    eetu said:

That's awesome! :)
    How much does the number of heads impact performance?

Yes the heads slow thing, it runs smoothly for around 80 blows, so around 250 heads then performance drops considerably. A reboot is all that's needed. Don't know if it makes a difference but I move my hunters out of there overwatch position at top bin to exit before reboot as it seems to contact the server that way, saving my progress.

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited February 2016
    @eetu restarting the app clears the heads. I feel like turning off gore should remove the heads entirely, but it does not...

@i8azmbe you earned a ton of xp though!!!
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    zoson said:

@eetu I feel like turning off gore should remove the heads entirely, but it does not...

Oh, actually I fixed just that a while back, should be in a future version.
    javajnkie
    zoson said:

@eetu restarting the app clears the heads. I feel like turning off gore should remove the heads entirely, but it does not...

@i8azmbe you earned a ton of xp though!!!

Looking forward to nightmare. I saw you bagging 9.3 on another thread maybe you will come around, I find 7.4 far more boring.

I hope the developers don't see this activity as an exploit as its hard work and some of us are just not cashed up to keep spending real money.
    I give them what I can because they work hard, just wish they could be more smart with add revenue. Don't know what NG makes from gaming adds but think they need to target adds like Google does. Then they could be a little more generous with I game costs.
  • @zoson
    Yea if i put in the same amount of time as you xp wouldve been crazy, baby steps, first time around an hour, second time 5.5hrs, third time idk, a week?
  • @bgbelden

Its not fun at all, only done for the xp for being able to upgrade survivors sooner
  • manicornmanicorn Member Posts: 45
    So can you still FLEE and you won't loose the XP?
  • @manicorn, yes flee, you get the xp but one of your survivors takes heavy injury, that way you can do it over and over and make a lot of xp to upgrade your survivors
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    There is a good one in the weekly challenge this week. Opposing Forces - I think it was. There is no body pile so it takes longer - just don't open the gates. Take lots of noise makers. If you end up opening the gates you can close them back but then you are stuck so you will have to sacrifice a star to leave the mission.

@i8azmbe I'm working my way back to 7-4. It's in nightmare mode now. Gonna take a while.

• @SenoiaSurvivor
    I have it in nightmare too, it does take a while
This discussion has been closed.