Beyond stupid

This is beyond ridiculous. Takes two hits from legendary level 16 survivors to fully kill a human on the first level? How does that make ANY sense?

masmith93CapletonlobofettJodipayneartSilvy_Meiz3r0d4z3khajiitibsteveogUrWaLkNDeAd

Comments

• Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    This is mega hard won't get very far with higher levels lol
    UrWaLkNDeAdDERRICK
  • RicKReaPerRicKReaPer Member Posts: 48
    OMG couldnt even hit any humans and now lost a level 15 warrior Nice Very Nice
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2016
    I don't like the fact that the hit that takes all the human's health to 0 and starts them bleeding does not count as a critical attack charge unit. You have to kill them twice before getting a charge point.

Got my 12 star reward and they seem to be a little better quality.
    Jodipayneartz3r0d4z3
    Mine sucked
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @BigOleTDs Wow, it takes two shots from a lvl 16? I thought my game was broken when it took my lvl 13s two shots. Then one of the lvl 3 humans bruised my lvl 13. Makes no sense whatsoever.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    z3r0d4z3UrWaLkNDeAd
    I got an epic 14 assault rifle and 10 gold for my 12 star reward I don't think I ever got anything that good with previous 12 star rewards but I could be wrong.
    I got a lvl 10 rare armor for my lvl 13 shooter (???) and a rare lvl 13 rifle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2016
    2 hits from a raider left my epic lvl 16 hunter with fully upgraded armor bruised. Wth? With a recommended lvl 3 survivor?
    masmith93Sarahz3r0d4z3
  • bestupdateeverbestupdateever Member Posts: 8
    This game has been revived. I love it so much, you guys have no idea what you're talking about.
    z3r0d4z3DeadBeat
    null

These devs really know what they're doing. They realized they made a mistake and not only did they rectify it, but they came back with an even BETTER version to make up for it! This games is an awesome thing to use my money on. Screw my bills, all my monies will be going to support Next Games!
    Weasel007z3r0d4z3
    I don't know this for sure just a guess but I bet when a raider bruiser hits a survivor, it will always result in a stunned survivor, body shot or not. Someone please go test this theory out B)
    @insanityx3 one of the lvl 3 bruisers stunned my lvl 13 hunter. Da fuh?
    Skyz3r0d4z3
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Omg! The developers are making me use strategy and stuff. I was bitching that playing through easy challenges to get to the good ones was monotonous but now i have to try and my brain hurts! Why do they hate us so much...**insert heavy sarcastic tone to all above**
    khajiit[Deleted User]
  • RicKReaPerRicKReaPer Member Posts: 48

This game has been revived. I love it so much, you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

Hahahaha are you related to someone on the staff :smiley:
  • I got stunned!
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I got a really nice epic level 14 chopper with silver luck and gold pacman arc as my first challenge reward!
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    Bit surprised to see the strength of the walkers but guess its the same for everybody.
    Will be a little more careful on round 2 of the challenge.
    @masmith93 Thanks for testing my theory out
    What happens when they r lvl 10 will we be able to get past them lol. Worried to play the deadlies then lol
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    At least it is nice to see not nerfed bruisers again. A lvl 3 bruiser stunning my lvl 16 survivors.

Very consequent NG ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    BigOleTDsThe_Vengeful_1z3r0d4z3
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Just remember, outposts is coming. Take advantage of the chance to practice on human enemies. JS
    LadyAquilajtmmink
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Didn't we say we wanted more of a challenge?
    Well, now we've got one. Need to use less blunt force and more tic-tacs!

They do say, Be careful what you wish for......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    z3r0d4z3
    We didn't wish for 7 maps.
    This games has gone to a whole new level. It's so awesome to finally be challenged properly. I'm really getting my money's worth now. Keep it going NG!
    Rick_ZKz3r0d4z3
  • I feel really bad for all the lower leveled players. They may only make it through 1 round.
    z3r0d4z3
This discussion has been closed.