Just stop it ng... seriously!

Anyone else sick of getting gobs and gobs of supplies when you have been maxed out for weeks? How hard is it to throw an if statement into the logic that checks to see if you are maxed and then gives you ANYTHING ELSE!
crambert_necdmar310paintbeastJadenMonsutaInvaderFragzieAndreaDLichTheCrabTaraMichonneljr6jvhv4WahooDawg

Comments

• SerpSerp Member Posts: 620
    I think the passes have partially negated this. I only see supplies the first couple of rounds.
    TJSbigbeanoTransmuteJun
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 392
    edited October 2017
    pradi said:

@drugrr11 Agree with you since you are a end gammer. But this game is not only for the end gamers. There are new players, mid level players and some and waiting to be a end gamer like me. So they need supplies. So NG have to think about everyone. I think that is the reason for the double supplies weekend.Nothing offence to you. Just trying to explain you :smile:

Drugrr11's solution would account for this. If your supplies aren't maxed you'd continue to receive them, if (check out his/her magical if statement solution) they are you get anything but supplies.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    ADPaq said:

Drugrr11's solution would account for this. If your supplies aren't maxed you'd continue to receive them, if (check out his/her magical if statement solution) they are you get anything but supplies.

They´re talking about different things. OP meant the after mission crates and Pradi the double supplies weekend.
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    U can alway stop at any level you want
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    If you watch the savethefood.com commercial they say 40% of all food bought gets thrown away. Seems like entertainment is imitating life again.
    QB34Jaden
  • drugrr11drugrr11 Member Posts: 11
    My if statement would be independent of any of these comments that are speaking to non-end gamers and and double supplies weekend events.