Special Event Announcements (Including Weekend Event) by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938

Has it been 2 years already? :o
Hope you have a great weekend and the rest of the following week/weekend too!!! <3

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
ZetteSCBMADodkongGarretJackBauerSlayerTwdSPC_TORRESTJSMystiqueCarlyMadiKyrusDoTakBuckzzJadenmik81BrassBbigbeanoFragzieGovernatorMrsScattercushionI_Am_PsychoVladoIIAmBushverticomasmith93kjmia421tomducat21

Comments

• VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98
    I expected to see something new.
    All those events are familiar to us...
    TerminatesTheSittingDuckekimhclew
  • VladoIIVladoII Member Posts: 98
    There is no need for a birthday party that lasts whole week, if I was you (NG), I would give all players only one day - The Birthay Event - radio calls (15 radios for 10 radios)

BTW I wish you happy birthday! And more surprise upgrades for us this year :smile:
    TerminatesTheSittingDuck
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Any indication if the Thursday radio event will be more phones in chests (6/4/2 instead of 4/2/1) or an increased drop rate?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938
    @Dodkong usually it's the increase to 2/4/6. Normally they throw in increased chance so let's see how generous they are that day :D

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    DodkongDavid_H79MattOfEarth
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Thank you very much, my dear. :D
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Terminates
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    What a lame event.
    bigbeanoTheSittingDuckMattOfEarthekimhclew
  • maylifebemaylifebe Member Posts: 58
    Is the double supplies from all sources? Or just farms? Or just mission crates?!
    Terminates
    @maylifebe all of the above ;p

• FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    Achilles just thought sod it no cats, I'm sleeping!!

TerminatesSCBMATJSkjmia421
    I received confirmation that we will have the option of trading our supplies for gear in the TG shop this weekend as part of the weekend event.

The update isn't coming immediately, so even though you are capped and spend most of it...you should be able to max it out again by the time the update arrives. :)

TJS
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Terminates Hey bae, jw -- in the 2.8 pre-notes it says "Supplies for Gear will be available starting Oct 6"...does this mean that they will continue to be available past the weekend/birthday bash? Because if so, then people probably won't be maxed for the update...
    @General_Quatre I would use it sparingly. If the logic is same as before, the gear is probably still level 22. So I doubt I'll be spending any of my tomatoes. But normally, seeing the past occurrences, when they offer this option they give us time to stock our supplies back up for the update.

But then again....I feel like we are constantly getting our gifts taken away every year...so IDGAF anymore >.<

General_QuatreFragziekjmia421MattOfEarth