1 free phone call and got 256 Abraham tokens and unlocked him!

Discussion title says it all! CAnt believe the luck I have on the 1 free phone call! Awesome!!!
mik81tabernacflyingcowkingGeneral_PainMrsScattercushionFearofabotplanetTJSSCBMACzarnyJopaintbeastTeeceezyTapatio75pradiMadiTaraMichonneDEADITE_HUNTERzeeblackatrainofficialDBonesCarlyGarretMrSorrowzivaolivia

Comments

• OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 444
    I took a screenshot of it but I don't know how to post a Pic. IM using my sons I pad and I'm pretty bad with computers. Im what you would call a pre internet age baby. 1970's. My sons at his moms so I'll ask him how this wknd.
    CzarnyJo
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @overgrowdaworld scroll down in safari to bring up this:
    Then tap the box with the up arrow to bring up this:
    If you then scroll to the right and tap "request desktop site", it will let you post pics using the icon top right that looks like a landscape pic:
    TJS
    By the way @overgrowdaworld, You lucky so and so! I've played this from the beginning and I have never gotten a 256 hero token drop from ANY call, free or otherwise. Congrats!
    Ok. I did all that. The landscape pic is still dark and when I press it, it says image URL. Maybe the fact when I joined I put in the wrong email address by accident and used his moms home email that was in this I pad that my son also uses and it says to confirm email but I can't or don't know how to change it to the right one. IVe tried to confirm email but it's a dif one I put in originally so that may be what's stopping me from being able to upload pics yet? IDK? I hate computers. Thinking and speaking, are so much easier than typing.

But I promise. It did happen.
    I appreciate the help. It's just not working for me. Sorry man.
    DO you know how I can get an image URL from that screenshot? That may work?
    Do you not get this?
    You should be able to tap choose files and it will then give this:
    No That doesn't come up.
    JUst image URL box.
    Then I'm at a loss.
    edited October 2017
    THe email confirmation with FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS is getting sent to his moms computer at home so I think that's what's screwing things up. IDK? Maybe because I didn't complete the email thing it's not gonna let me upload pics?
    Thanx anyways. I do appreciate the help and time taken to help a brother out.
    paintbeastMonsuta
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
  • Blazer0981Blazer0981 Member Posts: 21
    When the Gov was released, my first pull was. 256. I had him 3 seconds into his release. Ended up with over 500 tokens from 120 phones. 256, 128, and 4 or 5 32's. I was thrilled.
    GovernatorOvergrowdaworld
    @Paintbeast
    I could email you my screenshot and maybe you could post it?
    I thought it very cool at first, but now after learning what a rare thing that is, I'm feeling extremely grateful. I would like to share my Abraham call and my Rosita call as well.
    @overgrowdaworld
    Pm me and I'll do it for you if you want.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    edited October 2017
    TJS said:

@overgrowdaworld

Pm me and I'll do it for you if you want.

How do I pm you? Theres no button for that showing?
    I can pm people on sites with a desktop comp but not this fkn Ipad! So fkn frustrating it won't let me do fkn shit and I'm ready to not ever come back here.So pissed!
    ANd I'm sick of seeing this box saying "YOu need to confirm email address click here to resend the confirmation email. IVe sent it a hundred times and haven't gotten not 1 email back from them! ANd that box msg is still there every time I play the game. THis is why I still use fkn pencil and Goddamed paper!
    Did you check your junk mail folder?
    edited October 2017
    Just checked it. It's all twitter and Wish msgs.
    SCrew it. ITs just not worth the aggravation. IM ready to throw this thing against the wall and proving I got a lucky call just isn't worth the aggravation. Really wish I put the right E mail in the first place. MAybe it would work then? can someone please email me and see if I'm even getting emails and there's not some setting that's on that's not allowing me to get them? TY.
    I can't pm anyone. I can't post pics. WTF? IM not a retard either. LOL I'm pretty smart and can usually figure things out pretty quickly but for whatever reasons, I'm extremely limited by his iPad. THis is my sons I've been using for a few months. HE lives with his mom so he's not here to give ole dad a helping hand.
    > @overgrowdaworld said:
    > Ok. I did all that. The landscape pic is still dark and when I press it, it says image URL. Maybe the fact when I joined I put in the wrong email address by accident and used his moms home email that was in this I pad that my son also uses and it says to confirm email but I can't or don't know how to change it to the right one. IVe tried to confirm email but it's a dif one I put in originally so that may be what's stopping me from being able to upload pics yet? IDK? I hate computers. Thinking and speaking, are so much easier than typing.
    >
    > But I promise. It did happen.

This is what's wrong. You have to verify the email you created the forum account with.
    ok. How in the world do I do that? I sent the wrong email address cause there were 2 of them. One for my sons iPad, and one for my sons iCloud. When I joined I sent them the wrong email I think. Do I get ahold of the site and see what they can do to help? I've "clicked here" a thousand times and nothing!
    It says my request has been sent and to check my email for further instructions, but I'm not getting any emails at all. My sons inbox has been empty for months and I don't know how to fix it.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,057
    Maybe @zbot or @Teeceezy can help you out?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    paintbeastOvergrowdaworld
    @overgrowdaworld
    I've sent you a pm. To check your pm's , click on your profile name then scroll to notifications. Goodluck!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    edited October 2017
    @TJS
    sent those pics of Rosita and Red to you. Hope you got them.
    TJS
This discussion has been closed.