Which rifle

Which one should I upgrade next?

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

MattOfEarthR2runfast

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,635
    Personally I would do the luck/incendiary one. You can get crit damage/crit chance from badges. Of course it depends what else you have on your hunter.
    Fester17R2runfastkjmia421
  • TheRieTheRie Member Posts: 5
    I'd definitely go with the Harrier. Burning (tough) walkers from a distance can be the difference between one or two shots needed to kill em.
    Fester17R2runfastkjmia421
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Totally agree. Harrier all the way
    Fester17kjmia421
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,039
    Hmmm, I would upgrade none. Would wait for a better option.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    MadPuppy
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    But sometimes, you cannot wait that long @zeeblack . I was damn lucky with my only lvl22 rifle(luck/piercing/bore, upgraded 6+ weeks ago), but since than I´ve got some fair epics and pretty bad ones from distance mode.
    tabernacekimhclew
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 249
    I agree with zeeblack. I would not upgrade either one. Wait for better ones.
  • TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    Both are perfect Sasha rifles. I would upgrade the harrier first.
    tabernackjmia421
  • BoilermakerBoilermaker Member Posts: 57
    Agree with others. Would skip them and wait for a better one. Upgrade gear from lv22 to lv25 costs a lot of XP, should do it wisely.
    Current player level 64
    Contribute >1,200 stars each week (career high 1,538)
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396
    If you need a rifle, like I do, the Harrier is the one I go with. The luck would boost any survivor trait you have and the burning is extremely helpful (imho).

The drawback to burning is if you use a melee survivor, I found when I pair it with a warrior/bruiser, I generally do more damage to myself when striking the burning walkers, that I created.

So really it would depend on who you assign it to and who runs with them. Dwight and burning makes good work of fatties/armored/humans.

Hope that helps.

Minimum requirements:
    Super Greens = 700 ☆ per Challenge
    Green Machine = 450 ☆ per Challenge
    GreensAreSuper = 200 ☆ per Challenge
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited October 2017
    @ShadowaceAz

NOT COOL! WE DON'T NEED THREADS FILLED WITH RECRUITING POSTS. THIS ISN'T FB!

There's a s section for guild recruitments. I wouldn't recommend posting recruiting references in others threads!!!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 996
    edited October 2017
    Harrier all the way. Trust me. I was killing with a level 19 maxed just like it. Miss the wide caliber.
    kjmia421