Spending gold

What is the best way to spend your gold?

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Save it and only buy survivor slots. Especially if you're f2p.
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    I use it to buy slots and nice skins if price is right =D
  • joshokayyjoshokayy Member Posts: 6
    Yeah best to save and buy survivor slots, I mistakenly used some to speed up injured survivors (I thought I wasn't going to be engaged in this game)
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,077
    I occasionally use it to buy the last resources i need to upgrade a building. For example, if I need a few extra food cans and I want to start an upgrade before I go to bed. Or just yesterday, when I wanted to upgrade my training grounds and I needed 710,000 food, but my food storage only held 701.500. Rather than waste the time upgrading my food storage first, I went ahead and paid for the last 8,500 of food and upgraded the training grounds.
  • ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    Buying survivor slots is okay, but i wouldn't go further then 8-10 to be honest. I've used gold to open cases (Only use gold when there's a golden case). I have used gold on gas before, but in my opinion its not worth it. It does on the otherside give a lot of supplies, phones and especially experience points (XP). So its up to personal preference and what stuff you need the most at the time.
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
    Email: [email protected]
    You optimally want 14 survivor slots.
    2 of each class. (12)
    except hunter, you want three of those. (12+1=13)
    one extra slot for getting and developing replacements. (13+1=14)

@zoson
    To be honest i dont see the point of having two of each class. I know its good to have different characters so you can have many different team compositions.
    However you would have to get all of those upgraded and give them proper gear. I'd only do that if you're either a gold user or a die-hard player. I have 5 survivors which i use and last weeks challenge i only used three of them. Still got 236 stars.
    Groupme Info:
    edited November 2015
    @Conn
    At the (current)end of the game there really isn't anything to do other than level/gear up survivors.

Also certain daily quests specifically call for certain group makeups. Today for extra challenge stars it wanted me to take 3x assaults. I happen to have 3 right now because I'm developing the third to replace one that's near maxed out in level. Also, the low level challenges were suuuuper easy to clear with 3x assaults. It was kinda silly.
    @zoson
    I have never had a daily quest that i wasn't able to do. Never had the "3 kinds of a survivor quest", maybe it could be that you only get those when you actually have 3 survivors of one kind. I have no evidence for that, But it could be. I do however see your point, if your maxed its good to have lots of characters.
    Groupme Info:
  • hhmcameronhhmcameron Member Posts: 224
    I go for a minimum of three survivors of each class...

Three Hunters are powerful, and can overwatch clear a board quickly... only doing white moves will get you to near the victory box for conga line missions... 200 kills is easy

Cannot wait to get three warriors.

Three shooters are not so good, only killing 6 (to 9) Walkers on overwatch a turn turns conga line missions into dinner bells

Three scouts have to bail fast on conga line missions...

Three bruisers... they can ring the dinner bell for all I care... one bruiser is too many
This discussion has been closed.