Final map(final stand) in the distance

Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
Now this is surely impossible! 3x freeman with no spawns of zombies to help.. a hunter freeman with 68k health, scout with 62k and a warrior with 128k health. Lol. I cannot see anyone doing this. If you can please post here
JackBauerTJStabernacMonsutaflyingcowkingbigbeano

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    NG really fixed the freemen once damaged then sacrifice a survivor to flee then re-enter the same map but they disappeared bug for real this time?
    Pig
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    @Monsuta. Ng have certainly fixed that bug, looks like they do not want any1 beating it this time. I’ve tried everything I give up haha
    Monsuta
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    Dangling those Carl tokens in front of our faces...
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    C'mon NG, you couldn't give us this one last one before the nerf next week? You finally give a large amount of hero tokens I actually need but make the map impossible.
    Andy_bMonsutacarefreeGrimes0688
    Anybody find a way to beat this but just doesn't want to post about it due to glitches or possible future nerfs? PM me your strategies please!
    InvaderCaptainslayerPigMonsuta
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,323
    Second attempt. A way is to burn them out. Tried many times. I can get to the last mission easily. Just can beat it. Missing out on them 150 Carl tokens and 40 Aaron tokens. Would have almost gave me Carl too.

Governatorcrambert_necTroublemakerJerryDixon
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,431
    Good attempt @avelardez! You almost got one of them SOBs! This is where we should call in an AC130 Gunship. :lol:
    TJS
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    I killed the warrior and the scout, I did have enough strong survivers to kill the hunter.
    PutchucoAndy_bGovernator
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    @Putchuco that’s great I would love to see how she done it ,if that’s possible for her to show us
    Putchuco
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Andy_b said:

@Putchuco that’s great I would love to see how she done it ,if that’s possible for her to show us

Unfortunately, we dont have a video, but I'm sure she'd be happy to share her strategy when comes back on-line.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Andy_b
  • KjellissKjelliss Member Posts: 19
    edited October 2017
    Yea the distance last mission is now for the top spenders or cheaters, who dont need the rewards anyway. And really, no legendary badges /components as rewards in the distance is just stupid. Expect alot of frustrated players leaving this game now.

I used to spend for gas and radios during the distance, but now i will not spend any money.

Is this what NG want??
    bigbeanoGlasswalker
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    I didnt want to share anything without knowing it was ok’d by my teammate.
    Sorry, if that upset anyone, no intention from my side to cause frustration.
    Let me assure you that even with knowing some of the strategy it is extremely tough to win.
    My first guess was also a dead spot from where you can safely shoot the freemen, but that was not the case here.
    I hope we can say more before the Saturday replay.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    TheLostOnesjimmydawiseantPig