Can't shake this feeling ... I've read you somewhere .... Before ...

2»

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141
    IF number<0 THEN
    PRINT "STU"
    ELSEIF number>0 THEN
    PRINT "Soon"
    ELSE
    PRINT "Failure"
    END IF
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossant
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @capibara - You played sissyfight 15-20 years ago? What was your character name? (Did you play during the timeframe that "Suzanne" or "Chukkkkkkky" was on those leaderboards?).

That was a little gem of a game back in the day. I think we might've been friends back then. And fast-forward 20 years, and now we meet again here? Small world.
    THCrosscapibara
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 476
    edited March 2017
    More of a Pascal acquaintance
    nO_Ob y me
    PS @capibara i need double emot buttons and a third for flat on floor DB
    COD due severe OD on laughter and baked goodies
    posthuman
    capibarabigbeano
    @Movado ...hehe.. Been part of SF from the first day to the end in 2009 or so... And yes of course i was a regular team with chukkkkkky, TURMOIL, ScottLee, sentinel and the whole community. I was a top 20... :)

I joined again few years ago when they did a kickstarter campaign to start again the game but nothing has been the same. SF has been a very special moment...

For several reasons i don't want to share my id in the forum, but if you have been a sissyfighter you can probably identify me from my way to talk :D
    I share for you one screenshot of my collection.. I have tons.... It's from april 2002!! 15 years ago!! :#
    I delete the name. Of course you can identify me easily.. I was very popular... But please don't share the name here, send me a PM. ;)
    ...lol!! Maybe i have a screenshot of you too!!
    It's awesome to meet a sissyfighter here!! Lol ...and consider that we have been playing in the same guild. Little world... :D

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCross
    @THCross ..OD?... :#

OverDose ?
    Orgasmic Dysfunction ?
    THCrossJadenbigbeano
    edited March 2017
    Need more.... MORE I tell you
    All!!! HEHEHEHEHE
    GREED >:)
    B)
    o:)
    posthuman
    capibarabigbeano
    @THCross ..i bet you look good on the dancefloor... :#

TeeceezyTHCross
    Tingly...
    All in B) ...
    Dealer...
    You win!
    posthuman
    bigbeanocapibara
    You are a sock? ;)
    bigbeanoTheLostOnesTHCross
    Would say we more
    Way mooorreee
    then just one pair
    We need mismatched unlimited varieties just to keep it simple you know
    posthuman
    bigbeanocapibara
    Define "before" please
    To long to be put in metric system
    Time is a mind concept
    But till few years​ back still had a working 5" floppy and I've at least once in my life operated an 8" not as a TV antenna
    PS been playing with computers since was 4
    posthuman
    capibara
    Oh.. Now i know. You are a friend of mine from my childhood.
    We can try this. I say a word. You reply with the following word.
    Sam
    THCross
    edited April 2017
    Oh.. @TheLostOnes it's also very transcendental thinking on someone reading loud my words in Denmark!! :#
    TheLostOnesTHCrossArtisans
    @THCross ..i've got it! You are me!!
    I've read something about our bots. Seems that every outpost has a mirror bot with another nickname.
    You are my alt forum bot running my mirror outpost!! :#
    THCross
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Hmm.. It seems now even a mirror could slap you back if you spit on it.. :fearful:
    ArtisanscapibaraTHCross
    edited October 2017
    This thread needs a bump! Things are still unexplaned... Expecially today that i've met @THCross outside this forum... Vertigo... :#

@TheLostOnes are you still reading this loud ?
    TheLostOnesTHCross