2.8 Estimated Building Costs & Wait Times

DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
--------------- TLDR VERSION ---------------
Council lvl 22 will cost about 8-9 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 50-52 hours
Training Grounds lvl 22 will cost about 12-14 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 50-52 hours
Workshop lvl 18 will cost about 12-14 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 50-52 hours
Supplies Storage lvl 11 will cost about 5-6.5 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 34-36 hours
XP Tents (each) will cost about 14.2 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 180 hours to equal xp tents max

All in all we're looking at 51.2 mil - 57.7 mil supplies and roughly 364 hours (15.17 total days) of waiting for things to upgrade. This also only includes 1 tent. If there are 2 tents it's 65.4 mil - 71.9 mil supplies and roughly 544 hours (22.67 total days) of waiting for things to upgrade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Council lvl 20 was 6.5 mil supplies; 46 hours
I don't remember what Council lvl 22 stats were
--- I'm figuring Council lvl 22 will be around 8-9 mil supplies and roughly 50-52 hours

Training Grounds lvl 20 was 12 mil supplies; 48 hours
I don't remember what Training Grounds lvl 21 stats were
--- I'm figuring Training Grounds lvl 22 will be around 12-14 mil supplies and roughly 50-52 hours

Workshop lvl 18 was 12 mil supplies; 48 hours
I don't remember what Workshop lvl 19 stats were
--- I'm figuring Workshop lvl 20 will be around 12-14 mil supplies and roughly 50-52 hours

Supplies Storage lvl 10 was 3.75 mil supplies; 30 hours
--- I'm figuring Supplies Storage lvl 11 will be around 5-6.5 mil supplies and roughly 34-36 hours
--- Also the storage increase (if comparable to current) will be between 2.2 mil and 4.4 mil extra each (there are 4 total)

XP Tents are as follows (I'll link an image from @OneLessTitan 's website)

Level 11 is 6 mil supplies, 48 hour upgrade

Adding up all the supplies costs it's 14,220,700 supplies to achieve lvl 11 with a max production of 3K XP per hour
Assuming there are 2 available that's 28,441,400 total for 2 supply tents to "max out"

So to recap..

Council lvl 22 will cost about 8-9 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 50-52 hours
Training Grounds lvl 22 will cost about 12-14 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 50-52 hours
Workshop lvl 18 will cost about 12-14 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 50-52 hours
Supplies Storage lvl 11 will cost about 5-6.5 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 34-36 hours
XP Tents (each) will cost about 14.2 mil supplies (estimate) and take roughly 180 hours to equal xp tents max

All in all we're looking at 51.2 mil - 57.7 mil supplies and roughly 364 hours (15.17 total days) of waiting for things to upgrade. This also only includes 1 tent. If there are 2 tents it's 65.4 mil - 71.9 mil supplies and roughly 544 hours (22.67 total days) of waiting for things to upgrade. Unless you spend gold. @Bill_ZRT I am NML's mathematical prodigy LOL

Credit to OLT's Wordpress Site for the information.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
Bill_ZRTTJS8N8Pain WalkerNezoPutchucoMadPuppyGrimes0688mik81Aval0nGovernatorsbfromeoAndreatomducat21淡水地鼠

Comments

• 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Some valuable information. Any idea about equipment upgrade times and costs for level 23+?
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited October 2017
    8N8 said:

Some valuable information. Any idea about equipment upgrade times and costs for level 23+?

Good Question.

lvl 23 leg gear is 1.54 mil xp and 20 hours
    lvl 24 leg gear is 1.75 mil xp and 20 hours
    lvl 25 leg gear is ??? xp and 20 hours

There was some forum post somewhere but I cant find it which went over all the numbers for Epic and Leg equipment from I think 13 all the way up to 24. I think NG capped the upgrade time for each piece of gear to 20 hours so it'll probably be 60 hours total to upgrade 1 piece. Regarding the amount of XP I can't locate the costs of upgrading Legendary to 25.. If I knew that then it's lvl 24 cost + lvl 25 cost + about 250K more than lvl 25 costs

Estimate about 1.75 mil for 24; 1.99 mil for 25; 2.26 mil for 26; Total of about 6 mil & 60 hours to upgrade base 23 to max 26.

*edit I know it's not always a 14% increase but as I compared 1.54(lvl 23) to 1.75(lvl 24) it's about 14%. So I added 14% to 1.75 and got 1.99 (and for some reason that number looks familiar regarding lvl 25 upgrades). I then added 14% to 1.99 to achieve 2.26..

1.75 + 1.99 + 2.26 = 6 mil total (estimate) for 1 piece of legendary gear from base 23 to max 26

1.33 is lvl 22
    1.54 is lvl 23
    1.75 is lvl 24
    4.62 mil total

8N8
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    Can you speak in gold? @DLich

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    DLichMadPuppy
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Level 25 leg gear is 1.89 million XP, @DLich

It's hard to predict gear and survivor upgrade costs, as those aren't linear for whatever reason.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DLichPain Walker8N8
    1.89 mil sounds right. Probably why i thought 1.99 mil was the correct answer. I was 1 digit off (100K) lol

• Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    @DLich great info thank you
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Thank you for the numbers @JayZ and @DLich. I was trying to decide if it would be worth it to upgrade armor with Training Gear. I'm thinking probably not, even for grinding purposes. I don't think I would spend over upwards of about 1.5 million XP for a silver Training Gear, I would probably want a gold version. And I would also want to have me gear fully leveled if I'm going to at least the 2nd upgrade.

If I'm spending around 6 million XP just for 1.4x experience on only one survivor's kills, is it worth it for how long it would take me to make-up that 6 million on an armor that I would use secondarily anyway? I'm not too sure, really. I'm going to have to do some more thinking about this.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,410
    Glenn better start sharpening his knife. He's gonna be more tired than Tara was yesterday after 2.8 comes out. :lol:
    SCBMAbigbeanoJaden
  • MereMere Member Posts: 82
    I'm guessing it's going to cost a bit more. I'm working on tomato accumulation for the levels pre 2.8 and the costs are higher than the guesstimates for post 2.8.

DLichGovernatorFragzie
    @Mere thanks for those screen shots.

Probably why we need more storage upgrades. To account for the 18 mil supplies each of these are going to cost to upgrade. Insane.

romeoMereGovernator
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Training gear seems like geared toward players who are more in the beginning of their game.
    I am assuming about 25,000 gold for council workshop and grounds. And then another 5000 per tent

Probably making a video!

• ignasignas Member Posts: 382
    Council 21 costed 12M so no way 22 will cost 8-9. I would say it will be 15M

Workshop and training ground will cost 18M hence they allow also upgrade supplies storages.

When it comes to times I assume it will be 60 hours each
    zeowerus
    > @ignas said:
    > Council 21 costed 12M so no way 22 will cost 8-9. I would say it will be 15M
    >
    > Workshop and training ground will cost 18M hence they allow also upgrade supplies storages.
    >
    > When it comes to times I assume it will be 60 hours each

OLT didn’t update 2.6 upgrade costs and I forgot what they were. I used the assumption based on how the previous upgrade costs were (which seemed to cost around 25% more each time.

I forgot that NG nearly doubled the supply cost for the upgrades in 2.6

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Okay so......for us TL;DR'ers, what will the actual building costs look like??
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    It will take me a year to accomplish that
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    Council lvl 22 will cost 15M supplies , Training and Workshop 17/18M supplies, these are my suppositions.

Bundle with full supplies will be necessary if you don’t wanna wait too long.. this is the way such type of games are
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Council costs 15 M and takes two days.
    TJS
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    Like?
    I like the post, but not the numbers.
    TJS
  • drugrr11drugrr11 Member Posts: 11
    Ready for the real numbers?

To upgrade all bulildings from 2.7 max to 2.8 max...
    97,220,700 for buildings plus 20,001,500 to remax supplies or 137.22 days till building max or 171.94 days till harvest max assuming you only harvest from farms and don’t get any supplies elsewhere.

There’s also 20 days worth of building wait times

Breakdown:
    15m council
    16m trading grounds
    12m mission car
    16m workshop
    6m x4 for supplies
    14.2207m for xp 3

My estimates put fully max out supplies and buildings upgraded assuming 40% of your supplies can be found outside of just farm harvesting at late January early February.
    JackBauerp_herianEdd8
    Well, at least the Training & Workshop aren't ABOVE the current 17.92M we have for storage. I was worried NG would force us to do all 4 supply storages before even starting on the other buildings...thus delaying survivor/gear upgrading a couple more weeks at least.

Still, prices are, as usual, insane. 97M. Ouch.

My plan is to farm Scavenge Supplies exclusively (except meeting my guild minimum and doing the Season 8 missions) with Glenn in the leader spot until my Training and Workshop are done, then switch to XP Mission farming to focus on survivors/gear and let the other buildings build up themselves using the free harvesting from my farms. No reason to rush storage or car IMO...

...UNLESS the only way to guarantee Level 23 gear from TG Shop boxes is to be at max BP.

What are others' strategies?
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    I, too, am running strictly supply scavenges, outside of guild requirements and season 8 missions. However, as I concentrated on buildings over my survivors and equipment, even at player lvl 64, I still have most of my survivors at lvl 21, with a few remaining at lvl 20 and 3 recent, good quality legendary survivors left to upgrade, so my first round of supplies is going to the new tent first to build more XP along the way, then to supplies storage until my survivors are all ready for upgrade to level 23.

Trying to keep my player lvl high to, hopefully, turn over some good lvl 23 gear along the way; I've already found a few bits of legendary lvl 23 gear from guild reward gold crates and gold crates in the trade shop. Traits are nothing major about which to write home, but solid enough to get started.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    @DLich 50,000 Gold for the update

Probably making a video!

• enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 248
    @DLich Fantastic postand thanks! I didn’t notice a schematic on how long, on average, it takes to gather the millions of cans in between each update. But, it might be there and I missed it! lol
    @painwalker can you save me the hassle of writing them down from watching your video and post the values in written form?

• drugrr11drugrr11 Member Posts: 11
    @DLich
    I’ll post my spreadsheet for you on groupme
  • t777jbt777jb Member Posts: 28
    100 million tomatoes? We've all done enough scavenge missions that they aren't fun anymore. They need a way to allow us to advance in the game that isn't such a mindless grind. Let advanced players farm for fruit that = 2 tomatoes, or hogs that = 100 tomatoes, or cattle that = 500 tomatoes.
    Turn one of the weekly Distance episodes into a run for tomatoes where completion of all 21 levels would total maybe 5 million. We all have enough worthless grey and brown badges now. I didn't even play the distance on Saturday as I am so bored with it and the rewards that I can win are basically worthless to me. I can't get to those blue components.
    Figure something out NG and do it quickly. I'm trying to hang on and not delete the app, but you aren't giving me any incentive to stick with this game. GRINDING FOR TOMATOES IS BORING!!
    What are the costs and training times for getting survivors from 22-23?