My turn ends twice in a row sometimes

flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 404
edited October 2017 in Bug Reports
Greetings! My apologies for a lack of a screenshot but this is difficult to screenshot. Sometimes I end my turn, all the walkers move, then they move again, sometimes resulting in an attack or extra attack. My men go into automatic Overwatch between turns, no one is wrestling or stunned. I would say this happens once every 10 or so maps (challenge, scavenge, story, doesn't matter).
Flatulent person
1LostWarrior_Lily_

Comments

• 1LostWarrior1LostWarrior Member Posts: 80
    I'm having same problem.
    flyingcowking
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    I've had a similar thing happen, but only when I accidentally tap where the "end turn" button is after I've used up my three actions. Then, when my next turn starts, without pressing the re-appeared end turn button, my survivors go into overwatch as though I did press it.
    flyingcowking
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,501
    Are you rushing through your turns? Sometimes as @sbf mentioned, for me it happens when I am playing fast and use up all the survivor AP but the survivors hasn't completed the moves the end turn button is still highlighted and if you hit it it will skip your next turn.

There were some missions where it was reported that this happens but for me it usually happens when I'm playing too fast or not waiting for all the moves to finish before I hit the end turn button.
    flyingcowking
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Same thing has been happening to me, especially on the 'Only way out' map.
    I'd say the 1 out of 10 is a pretty close call. For that reason i was never able to catch it on video.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    flyingcowking
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    I had this today as well. Normally my gesponds immediately when I hit "end turn", but in this case it didn't, so I hit it again assuming my tap hadn't been registered by the device... apparently it had though, so now my turn ended twice in a row.

It reminds me of "next round" in challenges that crashes the game when you double tap it. Seems to me like this possibility of double tapping these buttons (and it's adverse effects) were introduced in the most recent update.
    Jadenflyingcowking
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 404
    sbf said:

I've had a similar thing happen, but only when I accidentally tap where the "end turn" button is after I've used up my three actions. Then, when my next turn starts, without pressing the re-appeared end turn button, my survivors go into overwatch as though I did press it.

zbot said:

Are you rushing through your turns? Sometimes as @sbf mentioned, for me it happens when I am playing fast and use up all the survivor AP but the survivors hasn't completed the moves the end turn button is still highlighted and if you hit it it will skip your next turn.

There were some missions where it was reported that this happens but for me it usually happens when I'm playing too fast or not waiting for all the moves to finish before I hit the end turn button.

MadPuppy said:

I had this today as well. Normally my gesponds immediately when I hit "end turn", but in this case it didn't, so I hit it again assuming my tap hadn't been registered by the device... apparently it had though, so now my turn ended twice in a row.

It reminds me of "next round" in challenges that crashes the game when you double tap it. Seems to me like this possibility of double tapping these buttons (and it's adverse effects) were introduced in the most recent update.

Yeah could be any of these. I want to say it doesn't feel like im tapping to fast or rushing, but I know me, and I totally am. I do plan to take it slow and really check and if it keeps happening then I know I'm not just impatient!
    Flatulent person