A NEW GAME!

Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
well it's not the same game anymore. now we get to only have 4 days so the we have to spend money on gold for gas to get high scores. YAY!! :)

thanks next games and everyone behind this geniusness. I hope you keep a lot of your old playerbase and don't go bust and have to find new jobs.

Comments

• Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    Very disappointed how in the heck can you keep up to 7 maps. This turned in to pay to win for sure.
  • Kappa123Kappa123 Member Posts: 203
    edited March 2016
    it's garbage basically

Mod edit: Foul Language removed. ~Alibaba

the thing about it is this: even through all the bugs and the top 5 guilds using glitches and stuff. there was some form of competitiveness in this game. it's what makes a community, it's what makes this forum. I don't see how there can be any of that anymore. but i just really hope I'm wrong

I'm gonna be civil and say just say I'm dissapointed.
    But maybe you just did what you needed to and I'm an idiot for expecting too much from an iOs game. And for those who don't understand what this is about. I expained it. I don't feel like doing that again.

edited February 2016
    I've probably made mods/devs mad if they read this. And I'm guessing pros are not commenting cause they want to see how it pans out. that's smart. but basically I'm just saying bring the 6 day challenge back. I don't even mind the 7 levels as opposed to 6. That should gain you some extra money alone. but the 7 levels plus the 4 days is a little harsh by any standards. Keep this game competitive.

You will gain more money by doing what you've done in the short term, but you will gain much more by bringing a level of Esports and competitivness in the long run and thus growing this already large community of people who like a challenge. if you don't believe me, talk to somebody from blizzard or riot games. They know a thing or two about this.

• C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    Personally I am playing though this first full week and will see how
    It goes. It's a new update and I'm sure it will have its issues but I won't be making my decisions on wether I like it or not until I have played through a full rotation.
    No sense jumping to conclusions on what's right and what's wrong on the first day, let alone the first couple hours. Just gotta see how it plays out.

Just my opinion :)
    @C_Lloyd I respect that. I was just making my predictions. And I'm rarely wrong

• Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @Kappa123
    I agree, so do most others in our guild. Been playing since the start of game launch. Played every chlg, mission. I know by now, what I like, don't like. Not this one, at all. Like u said, we each have our own opinion, playing style. I'll pass on this one. :#
  • JodipayneartJodipayneart Member Posts: 72
    I am just worried that the lower level players in my guild will not be able to do any of the guild challenges. That the human defenders are so difficult from the first round at level 3 is disturbing. I think I will not have players who can even complete a guild challenge and get discouraged immediately. I do not want to have good players no longer play because they lost interest in the game because they are on a lower level and feel they can not advance, because of the recent jump in the games overall advancement. It needs to be tiered leading up to difficulty, so that the first round is easy the next harder and so on, with the human defenders included. Perhaps the humans on the first round are sick or injured already, or slower and that is why they are a lower level.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Member Posts: 92
    @jodi I agree the human enemies are OP at the low levels. As a matter of fact, I recommend people NOT do the deadly missions first until they understand how these characters work.
    I like Zombies!
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @PapaSmurf
    We have some plyrs that have stopped completely. No more deadlies for me! I am not taking that chance! The stars will be low on this one!
    edited February 2016
    yeah, the humans are tough.

but i'm not sure about people understanding. this was more about the challenge dissapearing because stuff is getting too easy.

let me explain what my concern was: on the old challenges. we reached 270 - 300 with about half a day left. the worry is that now that the new challenge is here with only 4 days to do it, towards the end of the challenge the good players will be able to do more levels and get more stars but will run out of time, thus feeling like they have to buy fuel to keep up. many players will do this. and the top 50 of guilds will be full of teams that are willing to pay to stay there. this means that if anyone doesn't want to spend money, they will no longer be able to compete for say, a top 10 spot in the guild list. it worries me because I don't want to see the competitive aspect of a game die, because that discourages good players from the game

if the human challengers are tougher on the higher levels that will actually be a good thing. just have to wait till tomorrow to see

• ReservoirDogReservoirDog Member Posts: 70
    Kappa123 said:

yeah, the humans are tough.

the worry is that now that the new challenge is here with only 4 days to do it, towards the end of the challenge the good players will be able to do more levels and get more stars but will run out of time, thus feeling like they have to buy fuel to keep up. many players will do this. and the top 50 of guilds will be full of teams that are willing to pay to stay there. this means that if anyone doesn't want to spend money, they will no longer be able to compete for say, a top 10 spot in the guild list. it worries me because I don't want to see the competitive aspect of a game die, because that discourages good players from the game

U need 308 gas to reach all 7 missions with 27 stars. And that`s like 189 stars total
    308 gas (10 mins each) = 3080 mins

That means 51.3 hours. And u have 4 days. Even if u`ll calculate it like 12 hours per day that`s 48 hours.
    And that`s without any gas drop...

So what`s the problem?
    @ResevoirDog I don't really know who you are. but 27 stars on each mission isn't very much. neither is 51 hours. And 189 stars was pathetic on the old map. so yeah... please don't

• ReservoirDogReservoirDog Member Posts: 70
    Kappa123 said:

we reached 270 - 300 with about half a day left.
    And 189 stars was pathetic on the old map..

Now to reach 271 star u`ll need 21lvl player. That`s why i told about 189 (like lvl 16). But u are welcome to try.
    Still can`t get what about u`re complaining

P.S. I also don`t know who u are :wink:

• Weasel007Weasel007 Member Posts: 177
    We will wait and see
This discussion has been closed.