Keep any of these?

D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
Are any of these scouts worth investing in?

And why?

Thank you
SCBMA

Comments

• WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 77
    Right SCMBA, retaliate is a must, except for Glen. He is really strong and can travel a long way. I use him against big walkers that won't die from gunshot. His weapon is 5 star small axe with Threat reduction 50%, Interruptor 100% and swift strike 40%. All of my warriors have swift strike and Charging on their weapon. In your survivors I would keep the ones with retaliate, iron skin, and ruthless. Like SCMBA, I don't gamble on green.
    SCBMA
  • WiushiWiushi Member Posts: 77
    Thanks. Good to know. I will focus on managing traits for glen.
  • TetatorTetator Member Posts: 47
    Hello
    I'm not an expert, but here are my thoughts :
    - I never invest in rare (green) characters. Too much risk for me. So i would scrap Evelyn
    - Strong on a scout is a must have for me
    - retaliate is also a very very powerful skill on a scout
    - Iron skin is self sufficient. Whereas i consider dodge to be much better with luck

That being said, i consider that Robie, Marcus and Monica deserve to stay in your team. And i would "pay" to see what their 5th traits are.
    - Robbie : if he gets Iron Skin or Luck, i would invest in.
    - Monica needs retaliate to be viable
    - Marcus needs strong

So i would start with Robbie as he has 2 "chances" of getting a skill that would make him viable.

Just my thoughts tho
  • D33J91D33J91 Member Posts: 107
    Took a punt levelling to epic.

Any of these 3 worth investing to see their 5th trait?
  • TetatorTetator Member Posts: 47
    Evelyn got a nice 4th trait. She is more attractive now :)

My personal recommendation would be to invest in Robbie and pray for "Luck" to drop.
    Reason why i am saying so is because you want to have on a scout a weapon with "swift strike" and "threat reduction". Luck affect those 2 which will give you more chance to hit a second time or to apply a threat reduction.
    And if it's luck, reason why I recommend Robbie is because he has dodge which would benefit from luck.

So my strategy would be to put tokens on Robbie to get luck as 5th trait. If he does not then he will still remain a good guy (not to invest him in further tho).
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    Marcus and Robbie have my vote. Evelyn has great traits. Lets hope she has great 4 and 5 star traits. You can ditch Monica.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild