Roll dice on 5 star?

TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
edited October 2017 in Strategy Discussion
Really would be only happy with strong or iron skin with carolyn,Worth the risk? I have one other pink star worthy warrior in "Kendrick" in addition to Jesus and Ezekiel

Comments

• TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    Better off investing 100% in Kendrick.
    WellyLuga
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    Carolyn has good traits and can be worthy addition to the team
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Garret
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    But she will be made of glass @zeeblack , I mean in case, she will land anythink else than iron skin. Strong is somehow ommitable after introducing of badges, but not my style either. Strong, iron skin, retaliate is kind of holy trinity for me, speaking about scouts and warriors, bruiser without strong is acceptable.
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    > @Gladi said:
    > But she will be made of glass @zeeblack , I mean in case, she will land anythink else than iron skin. Strong is somehow ommitable after introducing of badges, but not my style either. Strong, iron skin, retaliate is kind of holy trinity for me, speaking about scouts and warriors, bruiser without strong is acceptable.

You can get damage reduction in badges too though
    Jaden
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168

Better off investing 100% in Kendrick.

yea I was thinking the same, although I like warriors (w/ gold arc) and have found I use them a good amount in challenges recently. Ideally I'd like to have at least two pink-star worthy, 5-stars per class (except bruiser, im good with one).