Aaron Tokens

Is there a plan to make Aaron's tokens obtainable through radio calls? If not then I'll just save my $ from buying that 500 radios offer. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,549
    Evanoel said:

Is there a plan to make Aaron's tokens obtainable through radio calls? If not then I'll just save my $ from buying that 500 radios offer. Thanks in advance.

I think you need to unlock Aaron first before he can show up in any radio calls. But with the plethora of heroes out there, those odds are pretty crappy to get his tokens even if he's unlocked. If you just want Aaron tokens, the best way is to play The Distance and save your money for other things.
    MystiqueWahooDawgEvanoelDBones
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Yeah. Aaron Tokens are only available in the distance.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    MystiqueDavid_H79jimmorrison369
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    Y’all bring the fuckin’ classy! Love it!
    GovernatorJadenMystiqueSCBMA
  • EvanoelEvanoel Member Posts: 12

Evanoel said:

I think you need to unlock Aaron first before he can show up in any radio calls. But with the plethora of heroes out there, those odds are pretty crappy to get his tokens even if he's unlocked. If you just want Aaron tokens, the best way is to play The Distance and save your money for other things.
    The thing is, I'm still at lv 14 and The Distance requires you to have lv 18 council. I don't feel like rushing my council lvl cause my style is upgrading other available buildings first and then up the townhall. Also, it's not like I have decent enough roster to complete it anyway. Oh well, what a shame, thank you again anyways.
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 387
    Hero tokens are watered down in the wild (25,15 calls) but the 10 call better chance narrow the odds significantly. Save your radios for the day of your favorite character and roll the dice on 10’s.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    Evanoel
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 168
    I think Aaron should be in the Normal version of the Distance, even if you only get 10 tokens right at the end.
    tabernacpaintbeastEvanoel