OMG INTERVIEW WITH TEECEEZY!! Question thread

2»

Comments

• xyf80xyf80 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 61
    Hi Pain walker, love your youtube video, nononon~~~~~~~~

Could you ask TEECEEZY if NG has plan to roll out a brand new outpost that include more challenge involved PVP, like you can send your challenge to Terminates or someone you would like, other party can accept the challenge or turn down it, but it will be real PVP not like current PVP. I know a lot of top player dropped of the game just because once they are in top Level 22 with all Badge they kinder lack the interest to achieve even higher achievement. One of they actually spent about 20000 USD in the game!
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    edited October 2017
    How/Why was the initial info on "training armor" so misleading? It has nothing to do with decreasing training time.

Edit- actually, I would rather ask- Is NG really working on a permanent fix for maxed supplies or are they just going to keep up these stop-gap measures?
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 250
    @painwalker You really should have added in your original post, the most liked questions will be asked which demonstrates a democratic process! At the moment only the funny questions are interesting!
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 406
    edited October 2017
    Are you having a moment of satisfaction each time you ban someone from forums or you see someone complaining of "game balance" changes in forums?
    Papacas
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,340
    How do you kill a tank on the mission 19 who is level RSL40 on the Distance. Please enlighten us on a strategy.
    CaptainslayerMonsutaPapacas
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Thx for validating my point.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    demongirlPapacas
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    DoTak said:

Putchuco said:

@Teeceezy how much fun is it to moderate a forum and having to deal with highschool bullying tactics all day long?

Yep

bigbeano
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Yes, it is always the bullies target that started it. 'He deserved it! He started it! He had it coming'
    You are transitioning smoothly into a post-stalking lynch mob.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    demongirlWeekOnePic
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    With this update why did you find the need to remove the bundles available since the game's inception, that included full supplies? Was that just a desperate attempt to squeeze a few dollars from your client base or did you feel it was just too good of a value to continually offer it to your players? Thanks.
    Nezo
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    Let's keep it calm and civil in here. Would be sad to have to shut this thread down if it's getting dragged off topic.
    Pain WalkerTroublemaker
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    You really didn't think that your baiting in @enigma12's thread and here would get you the reactions you got? If you could maybe stop baiting and stop hi-jacking threads and stop accusing people and insulting them, maybe the "bullying" and "hate" would stop.

I don't hate you and have no reason to bully you. I don't even know you. But I feel I am being called a bully even though I did no such thing since I was part of the discussion... and that is insulting.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    paintbeasttabernac
This discussion has been closed.