10 calls

Seeing a few people mentioning to save radio's for the hero you want and then make the calls. Rather than giving these guys disagree's, i thought i discuss.

So How many radio's are we talking here?

I ask, as Bar 1 SINGLE 10 call (128 Dwight tokens), I get 10 tokens. We are probably talking 40x10 calls now.

15 calls bar far have been better for me, in both general tokens, but especially hero token drops, at least i get 32 at least! - These are the only calls i do now.
TransmuteJunatrainofficial

Comments

• pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 336
    10 calls usually give me 8 regular tokens or a hero that isn't the hero of the day
    JackBauer
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Friends don't let friends make 10 calls.
    srmcn1031TransmuteJunflyingcowkingMrSorrow
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    This topic resurfaces all the time. IMO 15 calls are better unless you need a small amount of that hero tokens to do it. It's just not worth it. Like @paintbeast said friends don't let friends make 10 calls.
    TransmuteJunMrSorrow
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,073
    10 calls are like pulling a rigged slot machine. You MIGHT get lucky, and when someone does, everyone else gets inspired and wants to try. But the truth is that you're far better off with 15 calls. @srmcn1031 is right that the only benefit of the 10 calls is if you are *really* close to leveling a hero and just need those last few tokens.
    MrSorrow
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    lol thank you for sparing me the Disagrees haha
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    I just blew all my Radios on Sasha Day. I'll check out 15s again once i have a few in the bank.