Next Community Event - Badge Fragments

How about it guys??

If the community kills X,000,000,000,000 walkers and raiders we get some nifty badge fragments???

Some of my guild mates still don't think Gold badge fragments are real.

Like the pink unicorn...

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
Our page :
https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
pradi_Lily_KyrusKudukromeoDanofthedead

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    Good suggestion, but having badge fragments (that can only be used upwards of CL15) as a reward for the whole community doesn't really seem like the right call.
    romeotallinie
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited October 2017
    Of course. They will need them very sooooon.
    romeo

> @Teeceezy said:

> Good suggestion, but having badge fragments (that can only be used upwards of CL15) as a reward for the whole community doesn't really seem like the right call.

Yet you have double supply weekends when many players are maxed.

Hmmm. Not sure what you're getting at here.
    valereeeromeoPain Walker
    The amount of players between Council Levels 1-14 is quite a lot bigger than the amount of those maxed out. The idea of not having Double Supply Events because of maxed out players doesn't compare to giving something that's completely worthless as a reward to CL1-14 players.
    atrainofficialPain Walker
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > The amount of players between Council Levels 1-14 is quite a lot bigger than the amount of those maxed out. The idea of not having Double Supply Events because of maxed out players doesn't compare to giving something that's completely worthless as a reward to CL1-14 players.

Supplies for gears stay permanent, problem solve.
    pirate1125romeo
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Teeceezy it could be coded to make any fragments/components free gifts collectible but not accessible until scavenger and craftsman are built. The gift might not be immediately available, but they would eventually have access to it. If you are a maxed out player, double supplies events will ALWAYS be worthless. I think that is absolutely a fair comparison.

Gee, @Teeceezy, it almost sounds like you're saying the players that have stuck with the game the longest don't really matter to Next Games as much as the "fresh meat".
    pirate1125tpips42romeo
    But @paintbeast that’s really not what I’m saying at all. It’s a case of balance and we want to have the maximum amount of happy players. :)
    romeo
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    Could it be possible to give rewards based on the CL? Over CL15 badges, below CL15 whatever you think is valuable for those players...
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Don't make it XP. I'm always maxed on XP on both my lower level accounts (one is level 18). Gold or good gear would be nice. Or even supplies...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 357
    > @Monsuta said:

>
    > Supplies for gears stay permanent, problem solve.

Supplies for fragments
    MonsutaJadenWahooDawgromeo
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Could it be possible to give rewards based on the CL? Over CL15 badges, below CL15 whatever you think is valuable for those players...
    >
    > We could look into something like this. :+1:

Isn't this what was done before?

> @Teeceezy said:
    > But @paintbeast that’s really not what I’m saying at all. It’s a case of balance and we want to have the maximum amount of happy players. :)
    >
    >

I never said it WAS what you were saying. Just what it sounds like. o:)
    Teeceezyromeo
    @paintbeast We've done that with update gifts (Council Level 1-14 got full supplies with 2.7, where as 15+ got badge fragments + components), but IIRC not with community event prizes.
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 168
    What about Badge Fragments for those that can get them, for all other players they get supplies and xp instead... or character tokens?
    romeo
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Players at top 50 guild should have some rewards
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 405
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > The amount of players between
    > Council Levels 1-14 is quite a lot
    > bigger than the amount of those
    > maxed out. The idea of not having
    > Double Supply Events because of
    > maxed out players doesn't compare
    > to giving something that's completely
    > worthless as a reward to CL1-14
    > players.

I thought the idea is to motivate people for upgrading? Instead of sticking with LLS?

Unless... you are saying that you will be nerfing badge system before those players would reach CL15 and therefore those rewards would be completely worthless to them? That was good info if thats indeed true. Thanks.
    paintbeast
    edited October 2017
    @tallinie It's the same situation as if we gave out base level 28 gear as rewards to you end-gamers. I think you'd hardly be thrilled. Thanks.
    David_H79Edd8sbf
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 405
    @Teeceezy I think you are missing the point. I would be thrilled in getting base level 28 gear as rewards as long as it would also be possible to upgrade my survivors to lvl 28.
    TransmuteJun
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    Let's try and keep this one on topic: We are going to run community events in future but as with the ones that we've run in the past, we're hoping to have the gifts be something which all players can have fun with straight away. That's not to say that we won't be able to have segmented events in future where we do something with components and fragments - it's something I would definitely be interested in seeing, it just most likely won't be in the form of a community event.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Make the rewards gold - that would thrill everyone and every player would be able to use it, maybe for getting fragments, too. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.