Missing class bundles (Knockout) - full supplies

With the release of 2.8 and the volume of supplies needed to upgrade key buildings I figured I would be opening my wallet and shelling out for some of those class bundles (leg weapon, survivor slot, gold, phone and most importantly full supplies). You know...the bundles that have been available for purchase 1 time each since I started playing around 2 years ago?

Patience would finally be rewarded after for not pulling the trigger on that Knockout Bundle ages ago, however it has mysteriously disappeared. This doesn't appear to be an isolated incident as other have had the same issue.

In light of all the controversial changes in 2.8, I was ready to support the game financially again (and save myself loads of tomato farming). The bundles are no longer offered after being available for 700+ days. I would like to think it's just a bug,an unintended consequence from the update, an oversight, a bit of misplaced code.

Perhaps though something more sinister is afoot. Maybe the $8+ from thousands of players isn't enough. Maybe the hundreds dollar gold bundles (which are conveniently still for sale) is what NG really wants instead?

I appreciated the mods transparency of late and am looking forward to a response, but dreading those 3 words I am expecting......

Working as intended
FragzieJadenGrimes0688KaLiant

Comments

• Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 132
    Well I haven't seen that bundle in ages or maybe i wasn't paying attention. Not sure
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,929
    Yup gone.
    Forever?
  • black_ninesblack_nines Member Posts: 32
    Mine was replaced by an even more expensive version of said bundle, jumped from £19.99 up to £28.99 without including anything extra. But since my latest shop update, it has vanished and not a 'full supplies' deal is to be seen.
    jimmorrison369
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,044
    Mine was 8.99€ or something... might have bought it... one less temptation.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • PYLPYL Member Posts: 1
    I was about to buy it and it was the best pack deal they have I'm sad it gone.. hope ng put it back
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 450
    My fresh survivor bundle is gone, too... I figured they finally just gave up.
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    @WahooDawg I would direct you to paragraph 4 of @Nezo ‘s first comment, which I will refer to as “exhibit A”
    WahooDawg
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited October 2017
    Lost my rapid fire bundle too! Maybe they really want us to grind/gold for all that tomatoes !
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    The bundles will be around.
  • NezoNezo Member Posts: 37
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > The bundles will be around.

In a few months I am guessing after everyone is maxed on tomatoes again?

$hame on you NG.
    MonsutaJaden
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    No.
    MonsutaJaden
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    The Bundles have a timer on them, both on the camp screen and when you view the bundle. If you don't purchase the bundle before the timer runs down it'll go away for a while and will be replaced. We've not removed them, and you'll see them again if you keep your eye on the bundles.
    @Teeceezy

Soon?

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    David_H79Monsuta
    @Jaden Yes.
    David_H79Monsuta

David_H79FearofabotplanetMonsuta
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 857
    edited October 2017
    The point is the class bundles, which were always an option for players who had not purchased them, are now not available. With every other council update, they remained. I should still have my assault bundle for $29.99. Please explain this discrepancy. @Fearofabotplanet @Teeceezy

edit: The class bundles with full supplies NEVER had a timer on them.
    @BttlOpener The simple explanation is that they do now have a timer, and will rotate with the other bundles. You'll still see that assault bundle, if not immediately. Will feedback to the team that this has been a point of frustration for you.
    There really isn't any frustration on my end, the point of my statement was that those class bundles were always available. A simple statement to the player community stating that said bundles will rotate through the cycle of the trade shop shouldn't be that difficult. Communication is all players are asking for, especially if NG is going to change something that been in place since the beginning. I do believe that players are aware that those (especially low cost ) full supply bundles are more valuable now than in the past.
    jimmorrison369Grimes0688
    It's also harder to plan. You would want to buy them with as little of supplies in store as possible. No one wants to waste millions of supplies.

Would actually be nice to have them available without a timer on them. But it's good that they have at least not been removed completely.

jimmorrison369
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    I just activated my free gift this morning and also noticed a new full supply bundle (1000 gold, leg shooter weapon, 10 phones, 50 shooter tokens) is the @$9.99 with a 24 hour timer. I didn’t notice if it was there before/after I activated the gift but it’s back just as @Teeceezy said it would and has the timer like @Fearofabotplanet said it would. So that how it works now. Hope a new one will show up soon after my training grounds are upgraded :-).
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    TeeceezyFearofabotplanet
    @JerryDixon Up to this point, had you purchased all the class full supplies bundles?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,198
    > @JerryDixon said:
    > I just activated my free gift this morning and also noticed a new full supply bundle (1000 gold, leg shooter weapon, 10 phones, 50 shooter tokens) is the @$9.99 with a 24 hour timer. I didn’t notice if it was there before/after I activated the gift but it’s back just as @Teeceezy said it would and has the timer like @Fearofabotplanet said it would. So that how it works now. Hope a new one will show up soon after my training grounds are upgraded :-).

Lol, what I secretly suspected (and what would be really embarrassing for the programmers) is that the free booster is covering up the full supply bundles. Wonder if that’s what’s happening here.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Shut_Up
    @BttlOpener I only ever purchased the first one for $2.99. So my second one was $7.99 and sat there for a year unused. The new one is $9.99.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • NezoNezo Member Posts: 37
    > @JerryDixon said:
    > @BttlOpener I only ever purchased the first one for $2.99. So my second one was $7.99 and sat there for a year unused. The new one is $9.99.

Same here.....why make $7.99 when you can milk em for an extra $2?

Well done Next Game$, well done.
    Interesting, @JerryDixon can you remember if it was the exact same bundle ie: gold and radios as your $7.99 bundle. Right after the update, I do remember a similar bundle available in my shop for an assault (which is my last full supply bundle) for like 4000 gold, and ~ 50 radios for maybe $39.99. I didn't pay it much mind because I had passed up my original assault class bundle ($29.99) for so long that I am not sure if NG increased the gold and radios to justify the price.
    I have one with bruiser gear for 10.99 Euro - not sure if that is the same bundle or not since the name is not the same and I didn't take note of the gold etc. in the knockout bundle compared to this.

Also am at 5 mil supplies again already and don't want to waste them...

@BttlOpener not sure about gold+radio counts previously. Only know it was legendary bruiser weapon instead of shooter. I wish I had taken a pic.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS