Walker pit

Can someone tell me what the walker pit is for, and what are the advantages of upgrading them?

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Walker Pit is for upgrading walkers for your Outpost Defence.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    littlemum
  • littlemumlittlemum Member Posts: 6
    Ahhh! Is simple now it's explained! (Or I am simple to need it explaining!) Lol!
    Thanks
    Carly
  • enCryptenCrypt Member Posts: 27
    I don't see the point in the walker pit / Outpost thing at all really.
    When I was offered it at a certain level and built the outpost I kinda wished I hadn't bothered and consequently hardly do any Outpost missions.
    Am I missing out on something here?
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    @enCrypt Doing outpost raids can get you a lot of Trade Goods (TGs). TGs are used to buy gear and other supplies in the trade goods shop, including guaranteed legendary gear. You never know when you can find a gem in there. and best part? it wont cost you any real money.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
    Oh ok, I didn't realise that.
    Are Trade Goods the little crate icons at the top of the screen in the camp view?
    paintbeast
    If you're talking about the crate icon between gas and supplies cans, then yes.

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,656
    Totally agree with @Monsuta. I wouldn’t waste Trade Goods on upgrading walkers. Even Level 26 walkers can get mowed down with a decent Assault. In fact, I would welcome the extra XP.

For now, you are better off buying tokens, gas, radios, etc. from the TG Shop.
    DLichMonsutabigbeanoLightfeet
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Are people seeing high-level walkers in OP yet?? I haven't done any raids since 2.8 dropped.
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @SCBMA How much TG you got in this raid?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,193
    I think it was 551 trade goods. I forgot to look at the XP amount. I'll post here when I find that outpost again.
    @SCBMA What does your outpost log say about the TG you earned? If it was only 551, then outposts aren't going to be worth the risk for most players.

paintbeastJadenEdd8
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @SCBMA Yep you can check your log
    @DLich would be very interested about the TG amount
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    DLichMovado
    @SCBMA Was there any indication before going in that the OP would have high level walkers?

@Teeceezy @Shteevie Maybe give raiders the "Walker Strength" number for the OP they wish to raid? That way people don't get caught in suicidal situations and get frustrated.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    I have found some outposts that had lvl 5 normal walkers and lvl 19 armored and tanks that gave 550. I thought 550 ish was the new flat rate but I still come across some lower than 400

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    So much for TG amounts being based on walker strength. Its probably some random number. There should DEFINITELY be more TG on the table with level 26 walkers compared to level 19s
    MovadoJadenSCBMADBones
    I did a big string of raids and the highest amount on my log was 551 so I am assuming that was the walker level 23. I didn't look right after the raid and some times they fall off my log.
    MovadoMonsuta
    All level 20 walkers gave me 543 trade goods.
    A mix of level 20s and 25s gave me 551 trade goods.

In my example above, those were all level 26 walkers and I got 551. So maybe there is a cap? We shall see.

• kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 888
    Agree only upgrade walker Pit for Camp Level

Do not upgrade walkers & save the TG for the trade shop
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    Haha I was surprised the other night, went on a raid with my lvl 11s against lvl5s, thought this should be easy, then found they had lvl 13/14 walkers!
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    > @DoTak said:
    > So much for TG amounts being based on walker strength. Its probably some random number. There should DEFINITELY be more TG on the table with level 26 walkers compared to level 19s

Well I think TG is still tied to walker strength and/or number but it seems there is a cap that is easily reached once you have upgraded the walkers halfway to max level or have added half the available walkers and it's this cap that needs adjusting.
    tabernacJadenDBones
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 132
    I have 6 level 2 walkers and 1 level 9 tank. If anyone visits me let me know how much TG you get.
    So 551 = high level walkers?
    SCBMA
    @General_Quatre
    Yes. But it's not necessarily all high level. You can get a mix of 26 and 20. In my raids most are upgrading their special walkers first and leaving the regulars at 20.
    Oy.