Survivor Advice

So 3 questions:
Do I level up the legendary scout w/ defensive stance? I already have the 6 star, but I want a scout solely to kill walkers.
What do I do with my 3 bruisers?
Which hunter do I discard? I'm fine with scrapping the legendary for token + xp, since I haven't used her for a while.

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,135
    Personally, I don't like any of the scouts or bruisers. On finding a better alternative, I would scrap them for xp and tokens.

As far as the hunters, Gordon can be great with a great fifth trait.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    agree with zee, offensive traits on bruiser (ruthless, strong, power strike) are waste of slot. IMO perfect bruiser is iron skin, retaliate, punish, luck, dodge (or def stance).

Neither scout is perfect due to bullet dodge and def stance, although you could use the xp to level if you use them a lot and are waiting on hospital, otherwise scrap and wait for perfect.

Gordon is worth roll of the dice on 5th trait, iron skin or luck for 5th and he would be perfect.

• TetatorTetator Member Posts: 47
    My opinion
    - scout : I consider Joan to be also very good against walkers. Yes he has bullet dodge which is useless here but all the other skills are the best. The only thing he lacks is strong ... Kristen does not have luck which is a no go to me as I want my scout to have a weapon with swift strike and threat reduction and luck influences both. So I would scrap Kristen and play Joan.

- Bruiser for me needs (mandatory) iron skin, retaliate and punish. So if I had to keep one I would keep Jennifer and hope for Iron skin.

For sniper I would keep Gordon and pray for luck
  • Ken4343Ken4343 Member Posts: 21
    I spent all of my tokens on him from 1 star, and look what I got!!!
    JadenDoTaktabernac