That’s just not right!!!

I finally got a blue badge fragment so I used all by blue components and only received a green badge, That’s just not right!!!
GovernatorI_Am_PsychoJadenMadi_Lily_MonsutapaintbeastDanofthedeadCaptainslayerFragziemik81R2runfast8N8DLHrustynailkiwinz7autumn_ashbigbeanoTimboskiekimhclewJackBauerpradiPR0DJPapacasBuckzzGrimes0688ADPaqLightfeetwarMrsScattercushionPicTheSittingDuckSlowMoromeosrmcn1031GuapoNezobababooeyArtisansMurdoqueDonCoquitheldssdl

Comments

• kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    If submitted a support ticket to some gaming mob I know, they would respond with the following "It is working as intended"
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    Papacasromeo
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Yes, it continues there. How much component bundles do you need to buy until you get the perfect set ?
    This is unfortunately how all the games out there work.
    I wish that some game designer would come up with a different strategy and make mobile games great again. :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Governatorkjmia421
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    @JackBauer I would hope NG would listen to their customers, what I am getting at is when you create a badge and you use all epic items I would expect to get an epic.
    It just a game but its a good game so they should be interested in keeping it that way by listen to what we are trying to say.
    MonsutaCaptainslayer
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Three Letters
    "RNG"
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    @TJS Had to look that one up :) but got it, I must have bad luck in the RNG world.
    TJS
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie I found my very first legendary badge fragment today. It’s going to take me a year to get legendary components then once I use them to create a badge I may not even get a legendary!
    Every time I craft a badge I just shake my head and say "Thats just not right" when is it going to change?
    paintbeastJadenbigbeano
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 227
    Agree the fact of having common, uncommon, rare, epic and legendary component seems loosing its sense because of getting random badge after the crafting.
    Its like a random badge from random component, its just prolonging the process of having a random badge.. Also the description of the component seems does not make any difference.
  • KudukKuduk Member Posts: 99
    Yes. Me too.

Got my first ever legendary fragment recently. But...you all can guess the outcome already...

Leg fragment+4 leg components = EPIC BADGE !!!

OMG
    kjmia421
  • kjmia421kjmia421 Member Posts: 57
    Kuduk said:

Yes. Me too.

Got my first ever legendary fragment recently. But...you all can guess the outcome already...

Leg fragment+4 leg components = EPIC BADGE !!!

OMG

Same thing happened to me at the very first time and — literally, the only time — that I have ever actually received a legendary badge fragment, since the badge system came out. I waited until I had all legendary fragments to go with it too and was soooo excited to finally have a legendary badge pop-up, but alas I only saw blue and had to accept it was epic despite the time it took to just have the full set.

I have 100+ badges (none have ever come out legendary even when there has been a chance with epic components before, etc.) — a ok amount of epic (blue/4 Star) goodies, with the rest being mostly rare (green/3 Star) badges, along with an assortment of some decent uncommon (tan/2 Star) badges and even a few common (beige/1 Star) damage/health related badges that still help out to complete sets!

I can’t wait to finally get my first legendary — hopefully damage or health increase-related — badge! Hopefully, sometime soon we will get lucky and get that legendary badge at last — who knows, maybe it will come out of an unlikely mixed assortment of epic/leg/rare fragments and components :smiley:
    Player Level: 53 ~ Guild: ourgroup - Rank: Leader