are these survivors worthy to invest in -- help

I recently got these two legendaries from radio calls. Are these worthy to be upgraded?? I wasn't sure if their traits are good... It's been about a month since I started playing so please help. It would be appreciated :smile:

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    edited October 2017
    Nathan is not bad. I am not a fan of defensive stance for shooters but his other traits are great. I would not invest tokens in him, though, but wait for something better (if he had dodge, marksman or iron skin instead of defensive stance he would be great).

Bullet dodge in general isn't very useful (very situational) and Jamie lacks punish which I consider a must-have for bruisers, as are iron skin and retaliate (which she has). So I would not invest tokens in her either but wait for better trait combinations. If bullet dodge was punish I'd go for it.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMADoTakhjang65
  • hjang65hjang65 Member Posts: 5
    @Jaden
    Thank you! It helped a lot.
    Jaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    @hjang65

You're welcome. Hope you'll get a perfect survivor in those classes soon. But keep both, they are still both good. :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    hjang65