Lag with incendiary weapons

13»

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    @TJS

I like that the screen reads "hot" and "grill" (I think...) :D
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    TJSSCBMAConcave
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    Hmmmm, no replies from Devs? Doesn't surprise me at all ! :(
    psychwolfFragzieTheSittingDuckConcave
  • thisdoesfinethisdoesfine Member Posts: 360
    So, I put the game on the tablet my daughter uses for ABC mouse, and it runs fine. Its an older, slower device. Here's the comparison, if it helps figure out the issue.

https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-G3,Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-7.0/phones/8347,7834
    Concave
    G3 has Android 6.0 and I have Android 6.0.1 on the Tab 3
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805

So, I put the game on the tablet my daughter uses for ABC mouse, and it runs fine. Its an older, slower device. Here's the comparison, if it helps figure out the issue.

https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-G3,Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-7.0/phones/8347,7834

In terms of testing on old and slower devices, I run the game primarily on my 1st Gen Moto E phone running Kit Kat and it runs the flaming maps without issue. That being said it doesn't seem like a CPU problem...
    Concave
    @tabernac I agree. I thought perhaps it was related to android version but then realized both of my devices run 6. Maybe is a GPU / chipset issue. I just figured I would list two devices that do and don't have the issue. I hope it's fixed soon, and I further hope they don't run any more fire heavy challenges until it is.
    tabernacConcaveFragzie
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    This is Still broken on both my Samsung devices
    ConcaveFragzie
  • sharkhandlersharkhandler Member Posts: 4
    So, it works on old apple and android devices, but not on newer ones.

That’s not a CPU/GPU issue, if it was, it would have been the other way around.

Devs, this is your rubbish animation code. It’s a consistent bug across multiple platforms both android and iOS. Didn’t you do any pre-release testing? This was rubbish before the upgrade to iOS11.

Fix this.
    ConcaveFragzieEL34xyzdmar310
  • ConcaveConcave Member Posts: 14
    Got the same problem on Samsung Galaxy S5.
    It is quite annoying.
    FragzieEL34xyzdmar310
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    It's incredibly irritating to say the least. How about an update @Teeceezy ?
    EL34xyzdmar310
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Now it's even worse because there are several maps in this challenge that have the flamers
    If they keep auto spawning, it's almost impossible to make a move once there are most than just a few
    FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FragzieTJSTheSittingDuckdmar310
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 92
    edited October 2017
    Add me to the list of those with issues.
    I'm also on Android, using an LG G3.
    It's definitely related to the burning walkers - and I try to speed things up by killing them first :)

"Lost Bunker" has a similar issue, but nowhere near as noticeable.
    dmar310
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Bump
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 273
    Even update 2.8 doesn't include a solution to this issue ...
    MFJigsaw