If you are new here, create your account below.
Help with starting survivors
I´ve unlocked assault-class and used my phones but don´t know which of my survivors I should continue to build on. Appreciate any suggestions you can give me. Thanks!
Best scout so far: Derrick. Would be a gamble with his 5th trait though. You might want to hold off a little and wait if you get something better. Renee is not bad, would not invest tokens in her, though. Scrap Justin once you got something better.
I think I would not invest tokens in any of the assaults. I like the middle one best but sure shot is not as useful on assaults as on shooter or hunters because assaults need to move more. I would want ruthless, iron skin, dodge, luck, defensive stance or marksman. Overall the middle guy is not bad, though.
Don't like any of the hunters much. Wait for something better, look for ruthless, sure shot, dodge, iron skin, luck, marksman.
Same for warriors. Look for ruthless, retaliate, iron skin, strong, powerstrike, luck, dodge.
Right shooter is not bad, but I'm not a fan of defensive stance on shooters. Would wait for a better one, not invest tokens. Same traits as hunters.
Bruisers don't need traits like ruthless or strong for me. They need to stun, not to deal damage, and need to be able to take some hits (or avoid them). Look for punish, retaliate, iron skin, dodge, luck, defensive stance.
Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits
Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
Hello and welcome on this great game
Good news : you have lots of good guys
Bad news : none of them is perfect
You are new to the game, so optimisation should not be your number one concern Today
As far as you are, you have to define what is your prefered play style : shooting or mêlée. They are both good and viable at your stage. Your objective is to progress as fast as possible.
What I would do if I were you :
1) do not scrap anybody until you need space
2) I do not see anybody to invest in in your roaster. So keep your tokens and save them for the day you will have the perfect match
3) to use today, I would use Erica, Lois and Henri. Indeed I prefer shooting teams. Then you will get leaders that help in farming. For ex Gleen. The day you'll get him, give a chance to a mêlée team. I would use Gleen, Debra and Renee. If you manage to play with this team then it's a good training. If not still try to use Gleen as leader and Erica and Lois.
4) as your level, level up your buildings and characters. Do not waste XP in weapons (for now)
5) continue to spend your radios on 15 radio calls. What you seek for is (for high end optimized characters :
- bruiser : punish + retaliate + Iron skin
- scout : luck + dodge + strong
- warrior : luck dodge iron skin retaliate strong
- shooters (all kind) : marksman + Iron skin + luck + Dodge + sure shot or Ruthless
Here you go. Do not hesitate if you have other questions
Perfect, thank you very much Jaden and Tetator! Now I know a little better how to proceed and your tip on traits to look for will be of much help!