New Character: Shane and Andrea

I would like to see Shane and and Andrea added to the roster. I could see one of his ability traits being called Survive At Any Cost.
MrRosadoCaptainslayerekimhclewzeowerusanthony172

Comments

• MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
    I'm surprised you haven't been raided with post saying no more heroes...not from me cause i wanna see more heroes like Shane (new class/Shotgun),Andrea (shooter),Tyrese (bruiser),Dale (hunter),Bob (scout),Beth (scout),Hershel (shotgun),Enid (scout),...then as a villain it'll be Gareth (scout),Simon???
    ChingiscaCaptainslayerGrimes0688zeowerusanthony172
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 64
    Beth, Andrea, Shane cool
    KericHumanthony172
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    I personally don't want any more heroes added to the game but I can deal with it, especially if they are useful. And also because there's nothing we can do about it.

But if they add Andrea into the game, I may just veto this whole game completely. Lol PLEASE for the love of god, do not add a hero into the game that was widely hated as a character in the show.
    JadenbigbeanoKericHumPicanthony172
  • hunter1234hunter1234 Member Posts: 33
    Any comment as to why some of the earlier heroes aren’t in the game? I don’t imagine it’s a licensing issue is it?
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 332
    Andrea’s leader trait has something to do with sleeping with nutjobs and making lousy decisions.
    ekimhclewMudMoccasin
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 240
    > @Bill_ZRT said:
    > I will oblige:
    >
    >
    >
    > Although to be fair, more, useful heroes would be fine if the issues with the hero token system were addressed.

The token system should be improved, maybe several heroes can use the same tokens.
    Bill_ZRTTJSzeowerus
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 690
    edited November 2017
    If they ever make a Shane Bundle, this weapon ABSOLUTELY must be in it!!!!