Legendary nerfs

This weekend I must of opened 40 to 50 gold crates, not 1 Legendary gear or weapon, cmon now this crap...What, now you want us to buy them, instead of putting them in gold crates
SPC_TORRESS_I_NTimboskiGrimes0688MattOfEarthMFJigsawkjmia421

Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    I goT this one, no golden jackpots at all

TimboskiWahooDawgMFJigsawkjmia421
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    Same here. Disgusting!
    S_I_NTimboskiMattOfEarthkjmia421
  • S_I_NS_I_N Member Posts: 19
    Yup getting green and lower from all crates even components are not good like 1-2 star quality
    TimboskiMattOfEarthkjmia421
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 436
    I notice the same pattern each challenge - some reasonable drops at lower levels and utter crap at higher levels.
    TimboskipaintbeastDBonesMattOfEarth
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 621
    This is my haul this challenge. The bruiser gear came in gold crates in lvl 31.2 of the challenge.

SCBMAMattOfEarthMrsScattercushion
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I had two weeks of no blues or yellows in all events and crates. Gold silver or anything. Eventually It turned around and I started to get better weapons.

Frustrating when you get all these stars and level rewards but all you see is green and grey.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    MattOfEarth
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Well SERP that’s 3 more than I got, just ridiculous
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I've got at least 5 legendary stuff but all useless and all the armour has those new crappy situational traits
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Timboski
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Ran about 40 gear missions and not a single blue or gold weapon. Ran 30 exp missions and got same rewards as gear maps. Overall occurrence of golden crates seems down and rewards are poor.

In past double exp and gas events I got good hauls. Several golden items and some actual keepers.

Why nothing doing the scavenger or even events if just not getting any gear to play with...
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    You still had to buy it, I’m talking opening gold crates during missions, they use to fall more regularly, not now, still all gold crates are never legendary anymore...