IDEA FOR A NEW BUILDING

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
My thoughts are about making a new building, something like a fuel storage container or tank.

Where you could move and store some fuel that you can use at a later time.

Also if your fuel is maxed or on a booster, any gas cans found would automatically go into that storage.

Perhaps being able to store 10 fuel or thereabouts. Allowing you to move and store some fuel when life takes you from the game.

This also falls into something you would actually do in a zombie apocalypse.
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
Carl_s_HatSCBMAATLAS-Z

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    As a player I like.

Won’t happen IMO cause it means less gas boosters sold.
    ekimhclewTJSCaptainslayer
  • Grimes0688Grimes0688 Member Posts: 10
    Need to look at having the heros traits actually mean something to the camp .

Shane : Should be introduced and his trait should be training firearms shooters/Hunter class should get a boost . If he is the leader of the team in marksmanship .

Dale: Would be a good one for a gas booster/components trait . Since he was the mechanic of the group and showing Glenn on maintenance to the RV . Dale's leader of the team he gives greater boost to gas/ metal components being unlocked in crates .

Hershel : Boost on farming should see him if left as a defender in outpost . See farms produce more yields from him .
    If leading the team should see more higher food resources from crates and higher food components

Eugene : Based in outpost should see his trait being switched to engineer . Higher he is leveled the higher return on your crafting badges are for him .

Carson: The medical care he's in the outpost see the health of the defenders getting a boost from him . If leader of the team again higher the level he is the higher the health boost he gives his team .
    Captainslayer707EmeraldTriangleMrRosado
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @PigBenis
    My idea is a little different from the Mission Car. I'm talking about something separate from the misson car where you could store a small amount of fuel.

@rfg1982
    I agree somewhat but I doubt having a extra few fuel would stop players from buying boosters. Just my opinion.

@Grimes0688
    I definitely don't agree with the introduction of more heroes.

I appreciate all your feedback nevertheless. Thanks!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    SCBMACaptainslayer
    edited October 2017
    You would be able to store for example 10 fuel in storage and still have the mission car work the same as it does now.

Anyway, I guess I haven't explained it so everyone can understand.

Was simply a suggestion but like most suggestions, they are unlikely to happen.

Edit to add.

If your mission car holds 15gas and a storage tank could hold 10gas, gives a total of 25gas.
    If you upgrade your mission car to hold 25gas, you could still store 10 in storage giving a total of 35.

My idea is to allow storing some fuel separate from what mission car creates.
    Mainly for the reason that sometimes life events take you from the game.
    A gas storage would allow you to store some fuel when you're unable to play.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • hunter1234hunter1234 Member Posts: 33
    NOt that your request is unreasonable but I just don’t see this happening. They want you to play often. Storing a bunch of gas so you can play once/twice in a large quantity isn’t their goal.

What they should do is grant greater than 2 gas for each level up. Maybe 3/4? Or even a second car since it’s not unreasonable to think you would have obtained another vehicle.
    @PigBenis
    Yes your missing something.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    @David_H79
    Could you please close this thread
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S