Wrong calculating of XP

serallapserallap Member Posts: 4
Why is wrong calculates XP this weekend? For example, I calculates 192692 XP from kills in baloons (calculate every kill), but the counter of XP in complete screen was only 117648. Total counter of XP storage also incremented only by 117648. As I looking for this bug, I found that It may be because of wrong calculating XP while killing special walkers, such as explode walkers. In missions without special walkers difference in counters of XP is smaller. Is this bug really take place? And if yes is this will be fixed?

Comments

• serallapserallap Member Posts: 4
    Addition. While killing exploding walkers XP baloon is appear, but charge point doesn't adds. Is this means that killing exploding walkers doesn't bring any XP?
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    @serallap unless things have changed from the previous updates, you don't receive xp for walkers killed by exploding walkers. Also no charge points unless you kill the explding walker with melee survivor.
    David_H79JadenTJS
  • NormanatorNormanator Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    There is suppose to be 2 x experience points... not receiving them.... again.
    @Normanator the 2x xp is only on kills, the xp you are receiving is already doubled so there's no DOUBLE effect on the mission screen.
    edited October 2017
    I know that XP isn't receiving by killing other walkers from explosion. This can be seen by the absence of XP baloons. So I specially kill normal walkers around first and only then I kill exploding walkers - their explosion dont kill any other walker. I kill exploding walkers by hunters, with DPS more than exploding walkers health. And after killing there is a XP baloon from this walkers. But charge point doesn't adds. So I think the reason of bug in this thing.
    @serallap please see attached screenshots.

zbot, thanks for link to discussion, I think I understand the reason. Single shot of hunter isn't enough to oneshot the exploder, so he's damaged first, explodes and kills himself by explosion. The only one thing that has confused me is presence of XP baloon after kill, so I think It was really XP kill (baloons above other walkers killed by explosion doesn't appear). Now I know that this XP baloon above killed exploder does not mean anything.
    Thanks for help.
  • Naranek_KoshNaranek_Kosh Member Posts: 2
    Im not gettin my 2xp with my killings... was wondering why. It's been like that all day. Do you have any clue or info for me please?
    Best regards,
    Naranek Kosh
    @Naranek_Kosh the 2x xp is only on kills, the xp you are receiving is already doubled so there's no DOUBLE effect on the mission screen.
    Naranek_KoshTJSticker911
  • Naranek_KoshNaranek_Kosh Member Posts: 2
    Usually when they say we'll get that, after they've tallied the kills they show a nice 2X just like their logo. This time it doesn't appear. We don't see the amount getting multiplied. So no double exp.
    @Naranek_Kosh this is double xp only on kills so the amount of xp you receive in the game for kills are already doubled. This event is very different than the 2x xp bundle where everything is Doubled. Sorry for the confusion especially if you are used to the 2x xp bundle.
    TJSticker911
  • ticker911ticker911 Member Posts: 1
    X2 not working. I was in a guild and under xp total was a blue X2 symbol. And when finished a level all xp actually had the same symbol and then multipled on screen. I changed guild and everything gone and not 2x working at all
    @ticker911 is your gift bundle still active? You will only see that if you have the 2x xp booster on. Please note that it only lasts for 24 hours. The event again is different than the booster and only applicable on kills.