Official Season 8, Episode 1: Discussion Thread

Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636

How many turns does that freeman closing the gate get ?

• MohapxMohapx Member Posts: 6
    I cannot believe it was not tested before released live?!
    kinjo
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Nick37 said:

Just about completed the mission, all freemen dead, no walkers left and heading for the exit which was highlighted and as I moved my second survivor he all of a sudden died and the mission failed, I know he was injured and had over 50% red bar left but their was nothing left to kill him ????

He was probably bleeding?

You can die from bleeding as you keep losing health every round unless you tap the bandage button. Sorry, you may know this already.

PS: @Teeceezy what happened to the plan that Aaron tokens would be exclusive to The Distance?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    it's definitely harder than a lot of the previous ones. the second hero episode with lvl 10 toons is rough with the spawns and multiple freemen.

much easier with my own team. widespread assaults take care of freemen quickly
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

• kinjokinjo Member Posts: 4
    any news on the bug fix?
    Violengoochy
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    kinjo said:

any news on the bug fix?

Coming Soon! :p
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • satansparksatanspark Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Nice. Trying out first new mission and when final zombie was killed I ended up in reload loop. Can't get out of it to do anything in the game, because it loads back to the moment where my character shoots last zombie and then it starts reloading again. I'm able to push flee button but can't confirm fast enough before game restarts again..

Had a year off this game and returned when I finally saw some content to keep me playing for a while and this is how it ends. Sad. :(
  • NiweRusNiweRus Member Posts: 7
    thanks kinjo, feeling relief that I am not the only one. Lol
    Stopped for a few months and coming back for the game. So many new things now.
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    "The Distance Exclusive Aaron Tokens" went the way of the 25 Radio Hero Call being available for only 2 weeks and 12(+) Day of Heroes going from an event to a daily rotation. I'm not mad at it, The Distance is time-consuming and i still want my Aaron tokens. Plus, i wasn't able to get any Saturday because my dimwitted self tried out the Normal version of The Distance first on Saturday and forgot/didn't really know i had to pay 400 Gold to restart even though i had completed it.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,057
    So... Killing every walker may be what triggers this? I never did. Killed the Freemen and went straight to the exit. Didn't have a problem so far.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    sborg
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 132
    > @Jaden said:
    > So... Killing every walker may be what triggers this? I never did. Killed the Freemen and went straight to the exit. Didn't have a problem so far.

I killed all the walkers, didn't have any issue.
    Jaden
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    No bugs or glitches all working as intended!

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited October 2017
    kinjo said:

any news on the bug fix?

Working on it.

EDIT: Should be fixed now. Please let us know if you continue facing this issue.
    General_Pain
  • 00schu00schu Member Posts: 3
    Yes,
    it seems to work fine now!(No infinite loop, the right level and characters...) Thanks!
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @Teeceezy , it's not working for me (see my posts in the "endless loop" thread). Any idea when this will be fixed? I haven't been able to get into the app for over an hour and a half.
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    @Nick37 i experienced similair random damage on the weekend. Had a survivor drop from 100% green bar to instant bleeding status during my turn. No walker even had a chance to attack him, yet i lost a full health bar. (My hunter Irvine; notice there are no walkers around him. He lost his health bar attacking a pair of walkers next to Ezikiel)

I sent in a ticket to support, and the reply this morning was a little less that useful.
    atrainofficial
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    Are we getting badges on completion of the missions?
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I liked it. Also loved getting the Aaron tokens so thanks....
    atrainofficial
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,490
    @sborg yes, check out the check in threads here.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 550
    zbot said:

@sborg yes, check out the check in threads here.

Thank you!
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,212
    I was able to complete this mission using the same steps and survivor placement for trials 2-5. I found going all way to the right offered vantage point. also the walkers helped by engaging some of the freemen.

My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • vixen243vixen243 Member Posts: 100
    I apologize,but I can’t find where to post the screenshot for a badge for this one...is there one? Thx in advance.
  • vixen243vixen243 Member Posts: 100
    Found it,finally! Lol. Thx
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 444
    edited October 2017
    I found it quite easy to beat this season with 2 nasty assaults I have, with lots of badges on each,and a bruiser. The 3 saviors stand together at the start, and those 3 are just ripe for the pickins with my assault guys. Dead in 1 turn. Then bruiser stuns one behind the fence, and just keeps whomping his scull in till he’s dead, while the assault team mops up the rest of the saviors and walkers.
    Sure, your gonna have to suck up a couple hits and have to heal a few guys on 4/5, but it’s eazy peasy lemon squeezy.
    MattOfEarth
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 297
    I didn't bother with any tactics here like some others used. I just bashed through it, took a couple of hits and it's done.
    crambert_necjimmorrison369RealClareBbigbeano
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    this one was fun! :)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I confess I had to do hard mode twice. But once I had my own survivors it was Abe plus two assaults straight through, no trouble.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."