GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

1679111221

Comments

  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    edited October 2017
    @SlickRick hahahah omg you just made me snort ;p

    If I wasn't into that game, I might actually play more NML ;p

    BTW, I need to restock. I want all your shatter :D

    Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    SlickRick
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    All my shatter is produced strictly for you @Terminates :*

    If anyone else so much as looks at it sideways I'm sending Handy Mandy to their house to hit them on the heads with her tack hammer
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @capibara

    2 questions:

    1. How does one "shit around their hate"??? I'm not familiar with this concept
    2. Your inner self is a rodent? Ummm congrats I guess :o

    And the powers that be can ban me whenever they're ready...I've got a Serta Perfect Sleeper and 2 MyPillows so I won't lose an ounce of sleep over it...peace
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    capibarabigbeanoTroublemakerGovernatorbsgper4SCBMATJSJackBauerFragziePapacasDBonesTheSittingDuckbanzai
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,131
    SlickRick said:

    @capibara

    2 questions:

    1. How does one "shit around their hate"??? I'm not familiar with this concept
    2. Your inner self is a rodent? Ummm congrats I guess :o

    And the powers that be can ban me whenever they're ready...I've got a Serta Perfect Sleeper and 2 MyPillows so I won't lose an ounce of sleep over it...peace

    ...wrong thread @SlickRick be careful...

    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/11337/answer-my-question-with-a-question
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,665
    @SlickRick @capibara I really have no idea what's going on but please take it to PMs.

    Please respect the topic of this thread.


    CaptainslayerSlickRickbigbeanoatrainofficial
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @DLich

    Well said and good points...I mainly say the math in jest but I apologize for knocking it at all

    Just because me, my family, and my friends don't want math mixed with our games doesn't mean others don't...and I know you need/value this forum greatly and are always legitimately just trying to help others...so my bad buddy and I'll leave the math stuff alone from now on I promise :)

    P.S. Unrelated to the math stuff but I ran across this website to help anyone out with said affliction: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_lycanthropy
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    jesterPapacasbigbeano
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    edited October 2017
    Sad day we just lost one of top players, but he plans on going out with a bang. Sad NG won't listen to end gamers opinions. This dude spent thousands and then peace out. See video down below. Talk about a Legendary exit. Stay safe my friend Brad.
    RWSMrSorrowSabertoothromeo
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    > @srmcn1031 said:
    > Sad day we just lost one of top players, but he plans on going out with a bang. Sad NG won't listen to end gamers opinions. This dude spent thousands and then peace out. Will edit later. Stay safe my friend Brad.

    Just saw his video. Wow! Painful to watch lol
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    JadenCaptainslayersrmcn1031
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,131
    edited October 2017
    Monsuta said:

    @zbot @Teeceezy What happened to @SlickRick didn't respect people & trolling TWICE first?

    "the only "benefits" to the forum are people who are obsessed with talking about rodents for some reason or doing endless useless spreadsheets and math for a cell phone video game"
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/265088/#Comment_265088

    "Now I'm just looking for a guild with people that don't do math or have adults that talk about rodents 24/7"
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/271716/#Comment_271716

    More unpunished SickRick at his best...

    "Start your own thread or go in your private subforum circle jerk if..."
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/180754/#Comment_180754
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ArtisansWeekOnePic
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited October 2017
    @TheLostOnes Well said.

    If I quit this game. I'll do the same with the last part being crafted legendary badge from all epic components & crafted epic badge from all legendary components to show how injustice this whole crafting system was if this crafting system didn't change.

    @Shteevie Just to let you know how disappointing this crafting system was.

    Edit to add "if this crafting system didn't change" because I want it to be changed.
    PapacasbradnolaTheLostOnesSCBMA
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,416
    edited October 2017
    bradnola said:

    What are the odds that NG would release the math behind badge chance percentages? Say you had a thousand epic components and 200 epic fragments. What are the odds you walk away with an actual epic vs a rare. I would argue it’s substantially skewed in favor of rare. Their argument though is but, but, but, you can fill up rares and walk away with an epic! In what percentages? Shouldn’t be a problem to let people know right? Unless you don’t want them to know. The house always wins. Not BS’ing when I say from my best recollection, stacking all epics generated an epic 2/10 times. Did some commons generate epics? Sure did. NOT nearly enough to remotely fill that gap. Not even close.

    There's a 0.00% chance that they share this information and they've said as much already on the forums.

    Edit to cite sources:

    forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/144663#Comment_144663

    forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/212731#Comment_212731
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

    Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

    Jadenbradnola
  • bradnolabradnola Member Posts: 70
    Bill_ZRT said:

    bradnola said:

    What are the odds that NG would release the math behind badge chance percentages? Say you had a thousand epic components and 200 epic fragments. What are the odds you walk away with an actual epic vs a rare. I would argue it’s substantially skewed in favor of rare. Their argument though is but, but, but, you can fill up rares and walk away with an epic! In what percentages? Shouldn’t be a problem to let people know right? Unless you don’t want them to know. The house always wins. Not BS’ing when I say from my best recollection, stacking all epics generated an epic 2/10 times. Did some commons generate epics? Sure did. NOT nearly enough to remotely fill that gap. Not even close.

    There's a 0.00% chance that they share this information and they've said as much already on the forums.

    Edit to cite sources:

    forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/144663#Comment_144663

    forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/212731#Comment_212731
    Thanks for the citations bill. Appreciated.
    Bill_ZRTkjmia421romeo
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    wow! sad day. @bradnola has left. take care!

    but this post is also callout to @Shteevie and @Fearofabotplanet who i'm guessing are main players of this game's development. i think i read that you don't reply on this thread as out of place to do so.

    well that may be so, but i hoped that when you watched @bradnola video of him deleting the game, felt guilt, sympathy or a huge urge to put things right?!

    clearly a big fish has gone, along with other great players. in any other business those in key positions where their once loyal customers have left in droves unhappy, would face recompence themselves.

    i'm still tentatively holding on to hope that the game will turnaround and you guys are the ones to make it so?! (Slight contradition from the above but might avoid going to jail, lol).
    MrSorrowZetteR2runfast
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,948
    bradnola said:

    Everyone knows the long list of reasons. Can’t support this any longer. Time to get off the train. Retribution guild has been absolutely wonderful. So long, and thanks for all the fish.




    Awesome !

    All i can think of is this


  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 533
    @OneLessTitan enjoy real life! I’m sorry to see you go.

    @DonCoqui I still miss you. Just sayin’
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    romeoDonCoqui
Sign In or Register to comment.