Which shooter to pink?

which shooter would you pink first?

And also would you pink Rousey or Law or wait for a better option? Neither has optimal 5th trait

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Both shooters are good. I would pink Rose first. She has ruthless and sure shot which is great for shooters. Marksman as well, luck to increase chances for sure shot, iron skin to make her not as fragile.

Also, revenge is a good trait but in some situations, you don't want that (for example when there are exploders, really risky, or Freemen).

I would probably wait for a better assault. Sure shot is not as great for assaults as it is for other ranged classes because normally you move them around more. Bullet dodge is very situational, vigilant not a good trait for assaults, either (don't like it much in general but I rarely overwatch with assaults - others may have a different opinion about that, though).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    p_herianklman1612anniesprinkles
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Definitely Rose, she have maximum damage you can get from a shooter.

Critical Damage on assault is pretty low compared to other classes, they only do 100%-150% of damage on critical without badge, so Sure Shot can be replaced, Ruthless the same too.
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/266517/#Comment_266517
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    > @DoTak said:
    > How can you NOT pink someone named Rose? Fate is spelling it out for you
    >
    > :D

I changed her name :) after rose namajunas
    Jaden
  • TechfallTechfall Member Posts: 168
    > @Monsuta said:
    > Definitely Rose, she have maximum damage you can get from a shooter.
    >
    > Critical Damage on assault is pretty low compared to other classes, they only do 100%-150% of damage on critical without badge, so Sure Shot can be replaced, Ruthless the same too.
    > http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/266517/#Comment_266517

Ah gotcha so what are your ideal assault traits? Luck , Dodge , iron skin , marksman , and ?
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    You can have Defensive Stance to put them on over watch to be front line meat shield taking the hit from enemy covering your hunter & shooter from damage.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    For the shooters, I would promote Rose first. Machida has also good traits but I give the sureshot and ruthless more points.

As far as the assaults are concerned, do whatever you want
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,136
    Rose
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    aquila