Working as intended?

Comments

• TimboskiTimboski Member Posts: 136
    Wow! The bans are being handed out like Halloween candy. Why is it so difficult to fathom the notion that faithful players would be disgruntled over more silly nonsense. "It's working as intended" is a broken down, worn out record!
    bun
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,091
    edited October 2017
    ...edited because posted at 2.40 AM in the wrong place... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,471
    > @dachsurfer said:
    > They rather prefer to have a bad image instead of being generous and making everyone happy and attracting more players.

This I simply do not understand. Has happened multiple times in the game’s history.
    Timboski
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    tallinie said:

I hope NG will come up with this bundle for $9.99 as one time purchase offer so those who missed it and would like to buy it would get it for this price.

Sorry, but that's not going to be happening.
    Aval0nEdd8Pain WalkerGuapo
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Don't sweat the small stuff @painwalker
    WeekOne
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,647
    @I_Am_Psycho This bundle was like an exploit. It’s the same thing if you use a bug that will give you unfair advantage or buy something for the price not intended to be.

Some people bought the bundle like 3 times. They got 24,000 gold 950 radios 60,000 TG and 900 tokens for the price of 30 pounds. (Originally had to be 300 pounds)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    TroublemakerJadenCaptainslayerTripodGuapoKyrusGovernatorbigbeanotpzinho
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @painwalker - Thanks for the explanation. That makes it much clearer for me to understand now.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Pain Walker
    edited October 2017
    What I learned form this post thread:

Always check the shop at 1PM UK Time every day and make sure you have money in your wallet for a "quick trans "action"" :D;)

Probably making a video!

TJS
  • dachsurferdachsurfer Member Posts: 872
    I know some others, too.

@Teeceezy and I'm still missing an answer, why only a few players were offered the bundle and not all players. This looks like some players are preferred by NG.
    Troublemakerbigbeano
    @dachsurfer Pretty sure everyone had it however it was only there for 5 min. It was 8AM on the East and 5AM on the West coast so people were probably still sleeping

Probably making a video!

@rfg1982 Honestly, I am sorry - both for the mistake happening and for the fact that it's created a rift amongst players.

I won't go into details, but the amount of times the bundle was bought was minimal, which in turn makes the implied imbalance between players minimal as well.
    MonsutaBuckzzkiwinz7Aval0nSPC_TORRESPain WalkerGuapoTroublemakerTimboskibigbeanoKyrusGovernator

I know some others, too.

@Teeceezy and I'm still missing an answer, why only a few players were offered the bundle and not all players. This looks like some players are preferred by NG.

Not a case of preference.

I'm refraining from commenting any more. If you need answers, see my comments above.
    dachsurferAval0nPain Walkerbigbeano
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 916
    What is the definition of minimal?
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    GuapoTimboskiJadenbigbeano
  • dachsurferdachsurfer Member Posts: 872
    @paintkiller
    No. we were online with 80 players at the same time. Some of them were offered the bundle, most of us weren't. Even after restart the bundle didn't appear....but a hand full players had it and bought it 2x 3x 5x and so on while the others were not offered the bundle.
    Tripod
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,093
    Teeceezy said:

@rfg1982 Honestly, I am sorry - both for the mistake happening and for the fact that it's created a rift amongst players.

I won't go into details, but the amount of times the bundle was bought was minimal, which in turn makes the implied imbalance between players minimal as well.

I fail to understand

Like I said before, When the extra Reckonin' showed up in my inventory, NG was able to reach in and nerf it to Lvl 2

I call BS

MonsutaTimboskiJadenbigbeano
This discussion has been closed.