TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
What new should we get NG to do?

What do you want most in 2.9? 108 votes

New survivor, weapon and armor traits
7%
WhoareyouMcKnifeChingiscaGomose_Whjang65Alex_Sobolevladre5ProjectX7 8 votes
New story chapters
69%
TransmuteJunFragzieRickGrameszeeblackR2runfast8900rpmCarl_s_HatDeucesDanDareBryan18PigTheLostOnesRessurrectioneuchidsligoemKyrusTheCrabautumn_ashdocfinzenburgJayZ 75 votes
New challenge mission maps
20%
pirate1125PutchucoLambarihuskersoxfanDoTakatrainofficialConan1976LightfeetInspTurbinesMortmerdgraminhoKirnasATLAS-Zfrtr67zeowerusNezokjmia421TJSFirekidEdd8 22 votes
New outpost maps
2%
JerryDixon淡水地鼠romeo 3 votes
New The Distance maps
0%
I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
skynet1987

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    More bundles!
    sbfRickGrames
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 64
    New survivor, weapon and armor traits
    Beth Greene. Hershel or Andrea
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    New story chapters
    Gear swapping improvements and other quality of life fixes would be awesome.

But of the poll options, story missions for sure. It was the foundation of the game but has been left by the wayside.
    paintbeastTeenahGeebanzaiArtisans
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    > @DoTak said:
    > I want new story chapters too, but I voted for challenge maps because of the ridiculous fact that if we got new story maps we'd only get to play then 3 times before they're locked up forever with the rest of them. Meanwhile, endless repetition seems to be quite ok for challenge map sets. Puzzling

ditto
  • Edd8Edd8 Member Posts: 135
    Gear swapping.

That's one of the reasons I don't reset the distance.
    DBonesMizTy
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,137
    Insta kill wrestle "being OP" again would be nice.
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 396

Not only new story missions, but also, as others have stated, UNLOCK THE PREVIOUS MISSIONS!! Even if the rewards aren't very high, It'd still be nice every now and then to be able to see where everything started, now that I've forgotten the entire storyline.

They could even add a new even harder mode to them called "The Distance".
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,469

rfg1982 said:

More Heroes

More green gear in gold crates

Challenge starting at RSL 1

Council upgrade

These seem sensible. I'd also add that Epic and Legendary badge components should have the chance of producing a "Common" so that when you inevitably produce a "Rare" it doesn't seem so bad.

Just added that. Thanks!
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    New story chapters
    Some decent beta testers!! They had a hundred a year ago before Outposts and still screwed that up.
    paintbeast
  • Grimes0688Grimes0688 Member Posts: 10
    Trait system needs to be reworked . Instead of the collecting tokens to improve these things . Look at doing like The Walking Dead March to War does .

Training the survivors up , but once you reach X level . You are given to options to choose from for traits to give them .

Can be from one that is common like group gets X% of increase in defense/gathering/damage caused .

To a uncommon 12% increase in resources/defense/critical hit .

To epic of 20% increase in these things .

This gives us the user the ability to play around with finding the best traits that work together as a unit and coming up with the best ones for each scavenger mission and distance run .

Can have this stack with the badges and components as well . But for that aspect would like to see a preview of what the badge would be with the components you selected . This random crap of higher components and getting lower badge from it is inexcusable .

Heroes going to have them then let's make them actually matter to the camp to okay .

Hershel give us him and have him give a boost to the farming production if left in camp .

Shane give him and see him give us increase in firearms while leading or in camp to those classes training of shooter/range .

Tara giving a boost to health as leader of the group . Have her also than give a boost to those recovering in camp to .

Darryl is crossbow should not cause any noise to the increase of threat counter either . It's a nearly silent weapon as you can get besides going with a sword/knife .

Add in the ability of those in your guild to help you with leveling up your camp/survivors/weapons/armour to . Many games out there have this feature so let's see it put in place here to .
    Along with the option to send resources to others in your guild to . Higher level players who are maxed out can send some to their lower level guild allies if they wish to .

Rewards if you are wanting to push for players to spend money than one offer things that really what we want and that is full supplies all the time not some rotational thing .

Gear package offers I'm not spending money on them and then grinding through to level them up and I doubt many others are either . So put them out as maxed out offers and use this forum as feed back on a fair price for it okay .

Radios I'm not buying a radio package and then leave it to random on if I get X token I'm looking for either .

So if going to offer a hero up from a radio call then you should be getting at least some various amount of that heros tokens . Not just the slight chance of getting them .

Story mode can we get a finish to it if this is done from you ? As be nice to get a closure to the story here if you aren't going to go any further with it for us .

Can we get a replay option to so we can remember what some of the earlier part of it was to . Can be done kind of like the distance with each replay offering up different rewards for it . Normal green weapons/gear/components . Maybe 10-15 tokens of heros .

Hard can get epic weapons/gear/components and 25-50 tokens for heros .

Nightmare legendary weapons/gear/components and 75-100 hero tokens
    WhoareyouGarret