Mega hallowen bundle

2»

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    A suggestion: track down who bought it block them to buy again.

Set it free to be bought by others who want it.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    dachsurferbigbeanoMcKnifeAimless1016
  • dachsurferdachsurfer Member Posts: 804
    edited October 2017
    @Teeceezy

correct. That would be a possible solution. Just saying sorry is not enough.

But I still miss an official explanation why only a small number of players were offered the bundle.
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2017
    They dont even bother to answer
    Troublemakerbigbeanopradikjmia421
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    This should become available at the first price for all because it's not fair to sell the exact same shit to the exact same dumb asses at exactly 10x more money. If I bought 10 of this then imagine that with the price of just 99.9 dollars I've got merchandise of 999 dollars....Ups...that's fair alright...
    McKnifeTroublemakerpradikjmia421
    Lack of any action or response by NG is simply scary.

I wonder if these kind of attitudes are known by their investors they would change behavior.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    McKnifepradikjmia421
  • ZombieAnnhilatorZombieAnnhilator Member Posts: 11
    It's not fair or "balanced". NG needs to offer this at least once to everyone. The advantage this gives to players that did get it is huge and basic customer service demands the offer be extended to everyone, not just a select few!
    McKnifeTroublemakerkjmia421
    > @ZombieAnnhilator said:
    > It's not fair or "balanced". NG needs to offer this at least once to everyone. The advantage this gives to players that did get it is huge and basic customer service demands the offer be extended to everyone, not just a select few!

I know some people who bought it 3 times.It makes 24000 gold 1050 radios.Imagine what you could do with those
    pradikiwinz7kjmia421
    No official answer again?Cant you see the potential here?
    kiwinz7
    > @McKnife said:
    > No official answer again?Cant you see the potential here?

Official answer is “I’m sorry” and “Nothing is gonna happen”.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    JadenpradiMcKnifekiwinz7bigbeano
    Screw it than
    Hi survivor,

Thanks for getting in touch.

This was an error on our part, the price should have been set at $99.99, however, it was incorrectly labeled and released at $9.99. As soon as we realized what had happened the deal was pulled which is why no one can see it now.

We are honoring the purchase for those who made it, however as it was never intended to be offered at that price it will not be returning. A new Halloween bundle (at the correct price) will shortly be released in its place.

We understand your point of view on this matter, however, we are unable to offer you the same bundle because it was never meant to come out at that price.

We will definitely improve our processes for upcoming offers, and a properly priced Halloween bundle will be available in the game soon, along with Halloween in-game events.

Unlike our walkers that old bundle will not be rising from the dead, it took a headshot!

We are sorry that this happened.
    Thank you for understanding.
    So there will be not a penny or kuruş or cent from me
    BuckzzJackBauerMonsutabigbeano
  • verticovertico Member Posts: 399
    Please answer this ... only for the statistic:

Would you buy a mega bundle?
    - Leader "FunUnited" - "FunUnited2"
    - Line ID alex_vertico -
    - FunUnited.de -
    - twd-nml.de -
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 645
    Help center have answer templates and they are just copy pasting to everyone. I saw that exact respons from another player.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    JadenMonsuta
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 645
    @Guapo Well said my friend. You just said everything with few sentences. Very well said!!!!! I'm 1000% agree with you. NG MUST DO SOMETHING FOR THIS THAN JUST IGNORE PLAYERS. Atleast give us something good to cheat our own minds and keep playing.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    bigbeanoMonsutaTroublemakerGuapo