Carol's bundle

13»

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,046
    This I agree with, the bundles should have specific weapon and specific traits so everyone knows what they get instead of playing the lottery.
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    edited February 2016
    I also agree that Carol's weapon should be unique and be exactly the same for everyone... else just say "Random Legend Scout Weapon"... because as Zoson pointed out, it doesn't seem very fair to spend money and not get the same thing that someone else got...

Even the level of the weapon should be the same...

[Deleted User]
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    edited February 2016
    @zoson You should ask for a refund it is easy to do (google play / Ios store).
  • smashersmasher Member Posts: 6
    My max survivor was 15 at the time. Legend scout was 15/17. Weapons tent lvl 13.
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    I don't think what we get has much to do with our bp, workshop, or survivor levels. I'm at level 42, have a level 18 scout and my workshop is at 13, but got a level 16 knife in this bundle.
    Just sayin'
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    My highest level is scout 13. But my training ground is lvl 12. I got a lvl 12 junk knife from the bundle.
    @RustyOrc
    That really suck !
    Can you post a screen shot ?

Refund...
  • hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    Max survivor 16. Leg scout 14/18. Weapons tent only 11.
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    wikki is wrong again. it's been said. not related to your survivorlevel owned current or max. it's related to the training ground. people with got survivors from missions have survivors current level higher than what they can train. I got a scout from. nightmare mission. 13/16. my training ground can only upgrade guys to 12. the weapon I got was 12.
    hottexas
    Well with only one guy working at the wiki, you can expect some delay.

updated

http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Bundle
    smasher
  • RustyOrcRustyOrc Member Posts: 51
    I need to revise my previous post. My training ground is lvl 13. But my workshop is lvl 12. Thus I received lvl 12 knife.

I believe we need to level both buildings just to be safe.
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 576
    I saw the bundle on my screen earlier, but it isn't there now.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    It was 48 hours only. You missed it.
This discussion has been closed.