Maintenance again?

I got a msg in game at 1:10am US central , saying there will be maintenance again. Is this just a left over msg from the earlier maintenace or is something getting fixed?? I know it doesnt matter , if maintenance is gonna happen its gonna happen. Im just hoping for maintenance that will make the human enemies easier lol.

Comments

• PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Wiping the leaderboards....

*fingers crossed*
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • Idk, but im pretty pissed, i was hoping to hit 100 *'s before i go to bed, but it looks like ill be sitting at 97 til the morning, if gas was 8 minutes instead of 10 i wouldve had it, but as far as the maintenance, idk what its about
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I just woke up for my early morning run and it is indeed under maintenance.

Bugger!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    edited February 2016
    They should go down for maintenance and then surprise us when we get back on....1 FREE LEGENDARY CHAR OF YOUR CHOSING!!! And then everyone would forget how the dont like the challenge set up now lol. (Im not a fan so for , mainly because i enjoyed either grinding or taking a break when the challenge was over)
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    edited February 2016
    Iam very pissed!!!! Popup maintenance is coming soon. Than immediately maintenance. And my fucking fuel is full! Wtf? How are we able to play a competive game (and even have fun) when everything is messed up? Come on NG iam losing all of my faith!

1. comunication!!!! Dont lie, dont tell bullshit. Announce things
    2. be more careful and improve your procedures in testing and developing.
    3. dont be so gready

Edit sorry
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • Maintenance done, im back in
    That was rather quick....that makes me more interested in what they tweeked lol
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    Just got a maintenance notice a few minutes ago. Hope they will fix the missing door bugs weird glitchy things and adjust some the human ability to damage survivor so critically at low level
    Yeah i agree. I made another post about that , well written i thought. But i said struggle instead if bleed and thats all the one person who commented on it said lol. Guessing he works for ng or wants to work for them.
    Shut_Up
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    From what I can see "Carols Bundle' gone.
  • PlayOrangUtanPlayOrangUtan Member Posts: 37
    You can get Gas now from Zombies wandering round your Camp. Maybe it was necessary therefore. ;)
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168

You can get Gas now from Zombies wandering round your Camp. Maybe it was necessary therefore. ;)

Its about time! Zombies always carry gasoline canister in the show.. dont they know that before? :)
    PlayOrangUtan
  • PlayOrangUtanPlayOrangUtan Member Posts: 37
    :D
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Walker herds was the tweak!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
This discussion has been closed.