Game Not Starting

iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 157
Android phone, 7.1.2, latest game version from market.
From this morning the game gets stuck on "building camp" even when the progress bar is full.

Tried:
- clearing game data
- clearing google services data
- reinstalling the game from market

Screenshot attached

Comments

• fulocrifulocri Member Posts: 9
    Same here.
  • KillerradeKillerrade Member Posts: 1
    Same here. :-(
  • TinredTinred Member Posts: 2
    Same here.
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 157
    edited October 2017
    @zbot, @Teeceezy, hi, can we get any info if anyone is looking into this? It is sad not being able to play in the middle of an ivent :neutral:
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    We'll look into this, thanks for the tag @iozzeg.
  • Maui_Boy69Maui_Boy69 Member Posts: 6
    Same problem here.
  • MardukwarMardukwar Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
    Hey guys,
    I discovered what the issue is..or so i think. Do you guys have your device rooted? you actually have to reset your phone. worked for me.
    When i rooted it again, i had to reset it again.

@Teeceezy
    > @Mardukwar said:
    > Hey guys,
    > I discovered what the issue is..or so i think. Do you guys have your device rooted? you actually have to reset your phone. worked for me.
    > When i rooted it again, i had to reset it again.
    >
    > @Teeceezy

You mean reboot it or like factory reset?
    You must mean factory reset as I tried a reboot and that did not work. Yeah as much as I'd like to play this game there is no way it's worth going to that extreme for it. I'd rather just find a new game to play. Clearly the developers don't want my money and don't care enough to fix this buggy mess.
    well, yes, there is no other way in resetting the phone\tablet :D
    i talket with support as well and the only answer i received is that they will look into it. wel..that was 1 and a half weeks ago. Solved it in my way. More than sure there is something that can be edited so it will allow us to play the game with a rooted device
    > @Mardukwar said:
    > well, yes, there is no other way in resetting the phone\tablet :D
    > i talket with support as well and the only answer i received is that they will look into it. wel..that was 1 and a half weeks ago. Solved it in my way. More than sure there is something that can be edited so it will allow us to play the game with a rooted device

Glad you got it working. For me this game is not worth going to that extreme. If they don't want me to play it that's fine, I'll take my time and money elsewhere.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,996
    I have found out that this happens when you do not close the game, just main button exit from it and then come back aftet more than 5 mins when it reconnects.

I go back to it then and it never loads. What I do is just close the app trough app manager and it loads up perfectly after that..

It is definitely not normal and it was not like this before. Its also very annoying.
    frtr67
    It;s just on rooted devices apparently
    bladgier said:

I have found out that this happens when you do not close the game, just main button exit from it and then come back aftet more than 5 mins when it reconnects.

I go back to it then and it never loads. What I do is just close the app trough app manager and it loads up perfectly after that..

It is definitely not normal and it was not like this before. Its also very annoying.

We were talking about not starting up after the new update. Whatever we did, nothing worked.
  • Blazer0981Blazer0981 Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2017
    Having the same issue. I had began talking to someone and they just stopped responding after 1 reply, which didn't even apply to me. I tried 2x more to get a response by initiating conversation 2 more times and still received no response.

That's exactly what I expect after spending a couple hundred bucks on an mobile app(/sarcasm). I could've bought 4+ PS4 games with that or at least spent it on something where I actually receive service after the sale, no matter the reason.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Note you guys won't get any responses from support over the weekend.

Keep this thread alive and hopefully someone will offer a successful solution to your problem(s)

Goodluck!
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • SwaktorSwaktor Member Posts: 3
    No help from support...They blame it on my internet conection or the incompability with my device. Theres nothing they can do at the moment and more me the game is not playable for now
    That's the problem with their support, they give the same canned and scripted responses to everyone. Translation: we don't how to help you, our game is a broken mess of code, and we don't care enough to fix it or help you.
  • MeriannaMerianna Member Posts: 1
    I can't get past the part that says downloading ugh
  • frtr67frtr67 Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2017
    > @bladgier said:
    > I have found out that this happens when you do not close the game, just main button exit from it and then come back aftet more than 5 mins when it reconnects.
    >
    > I go back to it then and it never loads. What I do is just close the app trough app manager and it loads up perfectly after that..
    >
    >
    > It is definitely not normal and it was not like this before. Its also very annoying.

Exactly the same here
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 157
    @Teeceezy hi, just wanted to know if anyone is looking into this, as it's been over two weeks that the problem exists :(